Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon and my little willy

askjoe

A cycle of Sustanon should not effect my ability to get it up, right?

2 shots a week - 500mg a week.

Last edited:
yeah, dude, like do your research first . . . .

but the "effect" is wayyyyyyy the other way, like a 3rd leg

thats all i did was want to fuck....i wiould fucck not as hot as i normally would fuck............it is worse then beer goggles

tiger88 said:
thats all i did was want to fuck....i wiould fucck not as hot as i normally would fuck............it is worse then beer goggles

Almost like "test goggles" I have fucked the ugliest girls of my life while on cycles, no doubt about it....

The Terminator said:

Almost like "test goggles" I have fucked the ugliest girls of my life while on cycles, no doubt about it....

haha same here.... i did most worst on my cycle.....i was so horny i wanted to stick my dick in a wet pile of sand ya test will make so honry....unless hit the point of no return...meaning like a 1000 mgs a week of sust may be it for me .....thats 2 high anways

The Terminator said:
Oh, it will affect it (probably big time). If you respond like I do you will no longer want to do anything except fuck all day long lol...:p

Ditto. When I'm on Sust I'm like John Holmes re-lived.

"test goggles" bwahaah I use that phrase myself.

Yeah, you didn't do your research. 500 mg of test a week, and never used steroids before? It will affect your ability to get it down, yes. You are going to have constant hardons, and you know that fat, ugly chick who hits on you at work? In two weeks, you'll be nailing her 3 times a day, and won't realize how bad she looks until your cycle is over.

Top Bottom