Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sust vs. sten

smallpp

i have done 2 cycles of sust only before and i am currently in my second week of sten, i have to say that for me the sten is better for me, i have put on 9 lbs already, feeling kinda bloated though so i started to take a little nolvadex today, but thus far pretty impressed with the sten. i am taking 8 ml/week for 10 weeks

I would peronally only use it if I had NO other type of test. I mean, once you subtract the DHEA from the Sten, you basically are left with just 50mg of Test/ml (25mg Prop/75mg Cyp). If anything you would have been petter off with running just Cyp. How many ml/wk are you running it at? And with your Sustanon only cycles, how long did you run it for? And at what dose?

when i was taking sust, i was only taking 2 ml/ week for 8 weeks, but with the sten i am using 8ml/week, in my 4 week i am also going to start clen

when i was taking sust, i was only taking 3ml/ week for 8 weeks, but with the sten i am using 8ml/week, in my 4 week i am also going to start clen

Well IMO you should have run the Sus longer than 8 weeks. but that another story. but whatever works for you bro, thats what matters! 750mg/wk of Sus SHOULD bring alot more gains then 400mg of the Test in Sten/wk. Like I said, you could have just gone with normal Cyp. A jug of QV, 50ml, and for cheaper I bet too. Just a thought though.

Top Bottom