Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust mixture - should it feel like this?

Essie

Hi Everybody,

I have found something called Sustaplex 325 ... and it hurt like hell when I pinned on Monday, but it now Thursday and it doesn't get any better?

It consists of the following esterized Testosterones p/ml:

30mg Test Ace
50mg Test Prop
50mg Test Phenylprop
90mg Test Cyp
105mg Test Deca

I am wondering if, perhaps, the molecular weight of the mixture is too dense ... hence therefore it hurts like a bitch and on the 3rd day after pinning, it still hurts like a motherf@#%^r!?

I think it is unlikely that the gear has crashed, as my source is VERY reputable, and the mixture is from a very well known UGL and the expiry date is 12/2013?

Hmmmmm ... no-one have any feedback ... in such a long time ... I am sure SUMBUDY knows the answer to my question? :p I am quite sure that the steroid posed : oil ratio in the vial is too dense, i.e there is more powder in the mixture than what the oil can effectively release before all the oil is taken up ... or what? :confused:

Test prop and Test acetate both tend to have painful injections. And yeah, 325mg/mL can be a bit high, and may increase post-injection discomfort.

Heat that shit up bro. Put it in a sink of hot water before you inject. Then after you inject massage the hell out of it a couple of times during the next 30 min. I mean rally massage that area. You shootin it in your leg?

My leg swelled up like a MOFO a couple of times... you'll be alright..

Heat that shit up bro. Put it in a sink of hot water before you inject. Then after you inject massage the hell out of it a couple of times during the next 30 min. I mean rally massage that area. You shootin it in your leg?
I'll try the heating up bit ... and then the massage exercise as well. Nah, shootin the glutes ... considered the legs, though, but don't know yet.

Cool ... pinned the Sust after warming it, in the glute, mind you. After pinning took a nice looooong warm bath and massaged the glute around the pin site properly a few times ... I'll feel what difference, if any, there is tomorrow. I pinned 1ml instead of 2 and mixed it with 1ml Vit B12 again. Phew ... time will tell, I suppose, eh?

Top Bottom