Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have injection site pain. SO I WILL READ THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I have injection site pain. SO I WILL READ THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya, most of it is I guess...

Re: I have injection site pain. SO I WILL READ THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can i use one butt cheek on monday the other on friday does it give it enough time to heal.what does scared tissuse look like.one more question 25 gauge 5/8 .tren for shoulders ok .i am very lean.thanks

nice thread. thanks for all the info. Im using prop and tren right now and its killing me.
needto you mention rubbing or messaging it. Do you recomend this right after injection? somone else told me to not do this because it forces the gear through the needle hole and into your fat layer???

nice thread. thanks for all the info. Im using prop and tren right now and its killing me.
needto you mention rubbing or messaging it. Do you recomend this right after injection? somone else told me to not do this because it forces the gear through the needle hole and into your fat layer???

Thats so retarded, whoever said that is a dumbass. Massage it right after, heat it up before pinning, and maybe take a hot bath right after and that can help with pain. ALso inject slow as fuck

needto you mention rubbing or messaging it. Do you recomend this right after injection? some one else told me to not do this because it forces the gear through the needle hole and into your fat layer???

man the stuff people will think up. If there was still a big needle hole you would bleed to death. It heals and closes just as fast as the top of your skin does.

I like to take a hot shower and let it run over the injection site well I rub it. Works great for me.

I usually take about 5 min. or so to inject it all then i immediately run a face cloth under very hot water, apply it to inject site and message it with the cloth over my hand till it gets cool then reapeat about 5 more times...I only get very mild site pain the next day and im runnin the supertest 450..However, today happened to be a day where my primo shot fell on the same day as the test so i took a chance and did 2cc's primo and 1cc supertest all in the same glute..I hope i dont regret it but well see i guess..

Oh yeah,,,,great thread needto....Love the title..lol Dont get anymore blunt than that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom