Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

STEVESMI 8 week shredder stack non suppressive and safe!

Re: STEVESMI 8 week shredder stack non suppressive

I don't touch any Chobani or any Greek yogert for that matter unless it's plain. I add some granola for taste.
But yes I completely agree with the idea of keeping dairy on the low side..

read the ingredients man. 99% of the yogurt on the shelves is crap. there was one yogurt company that had Jamie Lee Curtis advertising for them if you remember and people fell for it hook, line, and sinker.. turns out they had HFCS in their yogurt as the sweetener!! you gotta know what you are eating.

read the ingredients man. 99% of the yogurt on the shelves is crap. there was one yogurt company that had Jamie Lee Curtis advertising for them if you remember and people fell for it hook, line, and sinker.. turns out they had HFCS in their yogurt as the sweetener!! you gotta know what you are eating.

exactly... INGREDIENTS TELL ALL... there are certain greek yogurts that are excellent but you have to read and understand... i would keep dairy to a minimum... one to two greek yogurts a day is plenty of dairy... beyond that, i would not have any more... i stick with that and it has always worked well... keep the sugar 7 grams or below and get the fat free... if its over 120 calories then its not what you want... the best ones for you are between 80-120 calories... the only flavored ones that are not high in sugar are danon light n fit... yoplait has a decent one but its gets up right at 10 grams of sugar which is too high with it... otherwise stick with plain...

Not only that, here in my country is a tv show where scammers are exposed and a time ago, among other things, they exposed that a lot of yogurts lied on their nutritional information, so you can't base your decisions on that.
I would say that the first problem is to buy food made by the man, I understand Dylan because I'm that estrict too.
I never eat refined foods nor foods made by the man, I never eat dairy or red meat, I get my b12 with fish and my cholesterol with eggs.
You don't need red meat nor dairy, neither salt.
With 1 glass of celery you get all the sodium you need for the week, you get the iodine from the sea food, in my country is an algae that has about 100x more calcium than milk.
Dairy produces a mucus that sticks to your colon.
And I can continue forever, we think that because we are live we are healthy and that's not the case.
"Ok I'm breathing so whatever I'm doing is good and ok because I'm not dead yet" that's the trap.
On google are several sources of which additives are toxic, you can print it and carry it when you are shopping at the supermarket and then compare it with the package's ingredients.

Last edited:
Fage also makes good plain yogurt. 0% is 18g protein and 2% is 20g protein. When I want to add flavor I just add natural cinnamon and it taste great.

I have been getting tons of PM's from guys who have ran this shredder stack and have lost 2-3 inches on their waste in 8 weeks without the use of harmful diuretics or stims. and they feel great. I am so happy its working out so far.

anyone who would like to share their experience with my shredder stack feel free to tell us about it

I have been on Steve's protocol for more than a week now since joining the forum and I have lost 6 pounds and over an inch on my waist.. I have been following his system to a tee! I was a bit apprehensive because that T stack is pricey but I am so excited so far.. Its working!

I have been on Steve's protocol for more than a week now since joining the forum and I have lost 6 pounds and over an inch on my waist.. I have been following his system to a tee! I was a bit apprehensive because that T stack is pricey but I am so excited so far.. Its working!

yeah bro like I told you in the PM's if you put your heart and discipline into it you will be shocked at the results.. keep it up bro and keep us all updated!

if anyone is looking for the best deal on T stack always hit me up

I'm just the type of guy for whom Steve said he designed this stack. I cycled some in the past but have recently fallen down on the training and diet and put on weight faster than I thought was humanly possible. All my own fault, but fortunately that means I can change what's wrong. I'm going to take his advice and go for the twelve weeks. I've got the GW and Test Stack ordered and hope to begin next week. I'll let you know how it goes.

By the way, Steve, thanks for all the advice via PM. Your experience and your common sense are pure gold. You are a brick! Once the bf is down, I'm looking forward to getting your help on the next step.

I'm just the type of guy for whom Steve said he designed this stack. I cycled some in the past but have recently fallen down on the training and diet and put on weight faster than I thought was humanly possible. All my own fault, but fortunately that means I can change what's wrong. I'm going to take his advice and go for the twelve weeks. I've got the GW and Test Stack ordered and hope to begin next week. I'll let you know how it goes.

By the way, Steve, thanks for all the advice via PM. Your experience and your common sense are pure gold. You are a brick! Once the bf is down, I'm looking forward to getting your help on the next step.

you are going to kick ass, don't worry

Top Bottom