Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and the Army?

A1platnum said:
ur a grunt. they're bred to get by. i gained 30 lbs in basic, pure muscle.

not enough food? they have a basic daily required calorie intake. now u may not get enough time to get it all in, but u'll adjust if u want it.

you're lying not doubt about it. i was skin and bones 175 and came out of basic like 165. you only get 3 meals a day thats not enough if u sit at home and sleep all day. so eating 3 meals a day, with running and training all day in the (for some)hot sun, you can only lose

Tux said:
Just wondering how likely I'd be to be tested for steroids in the army? I know David Henry juiced like hell in the army, ronnie juiced like hell as a cop, and I almost joined the army once, while on cycle, and passed the test no prob. If I end up going to the Army, I just don't want to lose too much size and strength during basic, so what do you guys think would be the best thing I could do? Oral-only cycle like moderate dose of anavar during the basic, and then back to regular cycles later? Just never get too big or too crazy and nobody will test me for it?

not a good idea at all bro. dont even try it or think about it. once u get there ull know exactly what i mean. they check everything and find everthing. AIT you might have a chance but its really not worth it at all. train natural untill ur back to hemostatis so u dont break down in there.

Boot is basically about breaking you and giving you mental edge while learning military skills. If somehow you actually pulled it off (which you wont) you would only be cheating yourself of finding your true potential inside. The mind can be a strong thing. Shit you would be way too freakin tired to want to go through the hassle of hiding that aas. Its not even worth it. Face it your going to lose weight in boot. If your not the D.I.'s will def notice after three or four weeks. Lena mena and green. Then come out of boot and get jacked.

st8grad said:
Gained 30 pounds in basic? Not enough running in the Army then. 30 pounds in 8 weeks is pretty solid stuff considering all the calorie expenditure. Save your cash on Masteron and enlist in the Army instead. Forget the gear bro.

Semper Fi.

Army Basic is not 8 wks. I went through and it was 12 wks with one week at reception.

bicepts101 said:
you're lying not doubt about it. i was skin and bones 175 and came out of basic like 165. you only get 3 meals a day thats not enough if u sit at home and sleep all day. so eating 3 meals a day, with running and training all day in the (for some)hot sun, you can only lose

i don't appreciate being called a liar. just cause "you" need an aas to get jacked doesn't mean all of us do. i used it to get past that natural wall. i'm no army food nutritionist as i'm sure you're not, but i know what i gained in basic training. and many others had gains.

i know others may not have gained what i did, but who the hell hears about guys coming back from the army more sickly looking than when they went in, honestly.

doesn't muscle take up less space than fat?

A1platnum said:
i don't appreciate being called a liar. just cause "you" need an aas to get jacked doesn't mean all of us do. i used it to get past that natural wall. i'm no army food nutritionist as i'm sure you're not, but i know what i gained in basic training. and many others had gains.

i know others may not have gained what i did, but who the hell hears about guys coming back from the army more sickly looking than when they went in, honestly.

doesn't muscle take up less space than fat?
hey heres the best idea out of them all just dont join the army.I just got back from Afghanistan and was on gear for about the whole year and had pretty good results.If you are trying to get them in basic the best way is to have a friend send you pills in a baggie at the bottom of a foot powder bottle.But it is still risky.

errn247 said:
Army Basic is not 8 wks. I went through and it was 12 wks with one week at reception.

Maybe if you were in the limp dick platoon first it was 12 weeks.....or unless you went to Marine recruit training by mistake. I'm not dogging on the Army, but unless I am sorely misinformed, it is 8 weeks maybe 9 with intake. But look there wasn't one person that came out of recruit training heavier than when he went in. Even if the three squares were 1000 calories each, you just burn all of that an then some. You may come out LOOKING more jacked because of lower bf%. We ran every f-ing day. Many times 3 a day. Without training with weights and all of the running combined with drills and other PT it's impossible. Yeah, not too mention San Diego and Parris Island can get pretty hot in the summer.

My drill instructor probably had a 28 inch waist and looked like a 150 pound piece of iron. He could run to the moon and back and have enough energy to kick the shit out of a man 100 pounds bigger than him. They don't give two shits if you are jacked or sickly looking. They want you to be able to rip a mans throat out. They do that by giving you an old school ass whiping on a daily basis. Anyone old enough on here to remember two a days in the summer for football and how back in the day it was a sign of weakness to get water? The coaches would shoot the water in your face instead of letting you drink it. And did anyone get bigger during two a days? But that's the mentality in the Marines, not feeding you so that feel good and can get bigger and have energy for your "workout." I call major bullshit on the 30 pounds.

st8grad said:
Maybe if you were in the limp dick platoon first it was 12 weeks.....or unless you went to Marine recruit training by mistake. I'm not dogging on the Army, but unless I am sorely misinformed, it is 8 weeks maybe 9 with intake. But look there wasn't one person that came out of recruit training heavier than when he went in. Even if the three squares were 1000 calories each, you just burn all of that an then some. You may come out LOOKING more jacked because of lower bf%. We ran every f-ing day. Many times 3 a day. Without training with weights and all of the running combined with drills and other PT it's impossible. Yeah, not too mention San Diego and Parris Island can get pretty hot in the summer.

My drill instructor probably had a 28 inch waist and looked like a 150 pound piece of iron. He could run to the moon and back and have enough energy to kick the shit out of a man 100 pounds bigger than him. They don't give two shits if you are jacked or sickly looking. They want you to be able to rip a mans throat out. They do that by giving you an old school ass whiping on a daily basis. Anyone old enough on here to remember two a days in the summer for football and how back in the day it was a sign of weakness to get water? The coaches would shoot the water in your face instead of letting you drink it. And did anyone get bigger during two a days? But that's the mentality in the Marines, not feeding you so that feel good and can get bigger and have energy for your "workout." I call major bullshit on the 30 pounds.

yeah, i'm pretty much built like your drill sergeant. went in 135, came out a nasty 165. only guys that lost weight were the dough boys(probably u). so i guess i wouldn't have had to sustain as high a calorie count as "the dough boys". was kickin guys that lost weight azz in hand to hand. once again pretty much like your drill was kickin' yours.

not here to have a pissing contest. just know what i did in my time, and could care less what u did in yours.

This amry vs. marine shit is old. I am army infantry. Boot is 9 weeks then you go to infantry school for nine more. But that has since changed and they put both boot and AIT's together. dEPENDING on the MOS your could be longer or shorter. If you gained a ton of weight in basic it seriously was not tough enough. Did you go to benning? Anyways, I was on a marine FOB in Ramadi working with marines and going out on patrols with marines fighting to get marines who are pinned down out of danger. Blah blah blah and the funniest thing is... Marine Infantry and Army Infantry get along great. Its all the Fobbits and POG's (persons other than Grunts) that fight about oh IM marines and oh Im army. Not to hijack the thread but this shit pisses me off.
Its plain and simple Grunts no matter what service all drag their dicks in the dirt and jerk off with sand. Thats why they say if you aint Infantry you aint shit. :chomp:

Top Bottom