Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and the Army?

B-rad said:
Whe you get deployed to Iraq or Afganastan for a year + you won't be able to use AAS. You Might want to get in the habbit of training naturally.When you deploy you will have access to free weights and protein and that's about it. I got pretty jacked while I was in Iraq.lost a little size but my receptors where nice and fresh by the time I got back.

I just came back from Baghdad...Alot of people n the gym were on the sauce... Military...contractor...etc...

Now...you get sent out on an op...no where near a city...then just stock up on orals.... I did.....hehe

Forget the first six-nine months,

You won’t have time, food, or privacy.

Get got with gear in the army and you go to Leavenworth for 2 years, no questions

billdance said:
I just came back from Baghdad...Alot of people n the gym were on the sauce... Military...contractor...etc...

Now...you get sent out on an op...no where near a city...then just stock up on orals.... I did.....hehe

I was deployed back in 2003 and didn't have access to them allthough some of the SF guys where looking pretty swole.when I was at my duty station I stayed pretty sauced up.

solidspine said:
Forget the first six-nine months,

You won’t have time, food, or privacy.

Get got with gear in the army and you go to Leavenworth for 2 years, no questions
My budy got busted at they just demoted him from corporal to PFC

Im a current 11b. I wouldnt try it in basic, not enough food & no supplements. One you hit AIT or get out of OSUT your good to go.

icu11b said:
Im a current 11b. I wouldnt try it in basic, not enough food & no supplements. One you hit AIT or get out of OSUT your good to go.

ur a grunt. they're bred to get by. i gained 30 lbs in basic, pure muscle.

not enough food? they have a basic daily required calorie intake. now u may not get enough time to get it all in, but u'll adjust if u want it.

Gained 30 pounds in basic? Not enough running in the Army then. 30 pounds in 8 weeks is pretty solid stuff considering all the calorie expenditure. Save your cash on Masteron and enlist in the Army instead. Forget the gear bro.

Semper Fi.

I lost weight during basic but most of that weight was fat. I was a barrel chested freedom fighter by the end of my 14 basic training. (11 bang bang).

I have been in almost eight years man....Dont even think about risking it at basic. No privacy, The drill will toss all your shit around anyways and they know all the hiding places so dont even think you can try to hide it in the ceiling or in your mattress or anything. Just eat like a fucking horse in the chow hall. I did. Went in 145lbs. Lost ten in basic. Got to AIT and came out 170lbs. In AIT they will let you go to the PX> Just get some protein, vitamins and creatine. The D.I. found my creatine an shit during an inpection in AIT and just laughed saying I was a fucking meat head. The food is free so eat, eat ,eat. Oh and when your dying on that last push up or last mile...Fuck the pain it feels good. Do that extra two push ups or run harder just to beat the guy next to you and show him your better. You will gain nicely doing that. AHHHH Pleasure Pain.
INFANTRY LEADS THEY WAY!! And Fuck that HOOAH shit saying. Marines got to the OOH-RAAH first dammit. Dammit dammit it sounds cool.

Top Bottom