Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

starting up working out again and will be taking Ostarine

b_adrian

Hey Dylan bro

I just watched your video and it was really really helpful. I'm Adrian btw. Just want to say that I really enjoy your style and thanks for the help.

I wonder if you can assist me, I am going to be starting up working out again and will be taking Ostarine. I was wondering what you think a good starting amount is, and how do you cycle it. I guess I will be doing a recomp. What sort of stack would you recommend, and where would you recommend buying it?

Also, do you have a website dude? Because if you offer advice and maybe training on this for a fee, I would love to pay you for your help.

Thanks very much dude.
Peace.

Hey Dylan bro

I just watched your video and it was really really helpful. I'm Adrian btw. Just want to say that I really enjoy your style and thanks for the help.

I wonder if you can assist me, I am going to be starting up working out again and will be taking Ostarine. I was wondering what you think a good starting amount is, and how do you cycle it. I guess I will be doing a recomp. What sort of stack would you recommend, and where would you recommend buying it?

Also, do you have a website dude? Because if you offer advice and maybe training on this for a fee, I would love to pay you for your help.

Thanks very much dude.
Peace.

Just google Dylans full name and a site will come up

The recommend dosage of ostarine is 25mg/day for 8-16 weeks

You can buy ostarine from sarms1.com

you can email me any types of questions you have at [email protected] or pm me... here is the way i would go for a good starting recomp...

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hey Dylan bro

Thanks very much dude.
Peace.

Top Bottom