Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some helpful travel tips....plus pics from Cambodia and Thailand (updated)

You don't understand....the trauma that is the hole in the ground stalls.....with nothing but a bucket of brown water to help "flush." and nothing else. NOTHING. ELSE.

ha... I like those places. you are supposed to rinse with that water too, no need for paper. So efficient.

You got me wanting to go back and visit. Wonder how much it has changed. I am assuming immensely.

ha... I like those places. you are supposed to rinse with that water too, no need for paper. So efficient.

You got me wanting to go back and visit. Wonder how much it has changed. I am assuming immensely.

Depends how long it has been. In some ways I imagine a lot has changed....in some ways I bet a lot hasn't. The tourism is there, but it's not hard to step out and still find the real cambodia.

Did you see a lot of prostitution?

I can be oblivious to this, but in cambodia, none at all that was overt. In thailand....who knows how old those bar girls were? I was never anywhere that it was completely in my face, even in the red light districts. I'm sure it happens, maybe even a lot....but they gloss it over pretty well these days.

I can be oblivious to this, but in cambodia, none at all that was overt. In thailand....who knows how old those bar girls were? I was never anywhere that it was completely in my face, even in the red light districts. I'm sure it happens, maybe even a lot....but they gloss it over pretty well these days.

All bar girls in Thailand are prostitutes. Cambodia was still a bit of the wild west even when I was still there.

Well, first time I went, there were hardly any bars and restaurants. Second time was picking up a bit.

Then it got to where the pervs went because they could drink all day and fuck a 15 yr old all for the low price of $20 total. Not sure how it has progressed from there.

I won't ask how you know this :D

I read a book on some guy hanging there. Was disgusting. These guys did nothing but snorted coke, screwed underage girls and drank whiskey. In that order.

Were talking about moving somewhere in South American because Cambodia was getting too tame.

I read a book on some guy hanging there. Was disgusting. The guys did nothing but snorted coke, screwed underage girls and drank whiskey. In that order.

Were talking about moving somewhere in South American because Cambodia was getting too tame.

"I read a book on it." that's a new one. I'll have to start using that one instead of "my friend..."

Top Bottom