Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some helpful travel tips....plus pics from Cambodia and Thailand (updated)

I read a book on some guy hanging there. Was disgusting. These guys did nothing but snorted coke, screwed underage girls and drank whiskey. In that order.

Were talking about moving somewhere in South American because Cambodia was getting too tame.

Can't say it has totally streamed away from there, but it has definitely come a long way. I can smell and feel seedy a mile away....I never really got that in Siem Reap. Too many hippy backpackers nowadays for that kind of open shenanigans. Lots of do-gooders creating programs that develop occupational skills for the orphans who will eventually out-age their residency there.

It's still a fucking mess, but there is a whole lot of "try" going on.

Can't say it has totally streamed away from there, but it has definitely come a long way. I can smell and feel seedy a mile away....I never really got that in Siem Reap. Too many hippy backpackers nowadays for that kind of open shenanigans. Lots of do-gooders creating programs that develop occupational skills for the orphans who will eventually out-age their residency there.

It's still a fucking mess, but there is a whole lot of "try" going on.

Yeah, even in 1996 Siam Reap was much cleaner and really isolated from Cambodia. Would kind of compare it to the difference between Bangkok and Koh Samet - if that makes sense.

** Wow - corrected my post. I haven't been there since 1996. Shit was still hot back then.

Those are some great pics thanks for sharing. It looks as though you had an amazing time.

Top Bottom