Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Somaject GH 7mg Kit !! Confused

gettingdiesel

I just got a kit of Somaject GH with Hologram. It says 7mg per vial on the box . I understand GH in IU's So this confuses me for one.

I don't know how many IU's there are in one mg of GH!!!

Also it gives you 2 Vials of sterile Water for 6 Vials of GH. You have to guess how much each needs. I think I figured that out though.

So far I have taken 4 shots of what I thought was 3 IU's and used one bottle of GH. At this Ratio it looks like the kit only contains 72 IU's I have never seen or heard of a kit that had only 72 IU's.

If anyone could shed some light I would appreciate it.

GD

gettingdiesel said:
I just got a kit of Somaject GH with Hologram. It says 7mg per vial on the box . I understand GH in IU's So this confuses me for one.

Also it gives you 2 Vials of sterile Water for 6 Vials of GH. You have to guess how much each needs. I think I figured that out though.

So far I have taken 4 shots of what I thought was 3 IU's and used one bottle of GH. At this Ratio it looks like the kit only contains 72 IU's I have never seen or heard of a kit that had only 72 IU's.

GD

The Somaject kit is 126IU. It's 21IU per 7mg vial. In essence, that's 3IU per mg. Your 2 vials of water should be 5cc each. There are different ways to mix this, but you should have gotten instructions with it explaining it all.
-B

gettingdiesel said:

GD

3ius per gram of hgh.
If you take one cc out of your sterile water and put it in your gh then you will have 21iu's in that one bottle. Stick your U100 insulin needle in it and withdraw to the 15 mark to get 3iu's.
It wont seem like much.

What I did was to add 2cc of sterile water to my GH and then back it up to 30 on the needle. Its the same amount.

good luck

I got confused when I added my 1cc of water to the powder. It in no way did not look like 7mg at all because I am used to looking at 1mg of juice I guess....

Top Bottom