Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

social media insecurities in fitness

We live in a much different world today than we did 20 or 30 years ago. I can see the argument that you just post on social media to get the attention, but unfortunately, we now live in a world where that is the only way a lot of people can honestly give feedback with a simple thumbs up! If I notice some girl in the gym hitting the weights hard for a couple months and walk up and tell her she is doing an amazing job, I am an instant creep or am hitting on them and I end up on social media as such. whereas if I am distant friends with someone or in the same group as someone on social media that posts some progress pics of their transformation and I respond with "great job" the world is good!

Some people need the external motivation and if society isn't giving it to them, they loose motivation. What ever attention you need to give you that external motivation to keep going, use it.

He’s right though, I myself do the same and I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t for attention/likes anyone saying otherwise is also lying. SM is a double edged blade that is beginning to have more cons than pros

Top Bottom