Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so proviron can help a test cycle gains wise?

str8cubano said:
sounds like the synergestic pairing I was looking for...thanks for info, sounds good.

quick question, this is not dht derivative correct?

it IS dht basically

it'll shread your hairline if you're predisposed.

as far as prostate, I'm in the "estrogen is the enemy of the prostate" camp. they have studies showing that giving dht actually shrinks the prostate.

when I took dht or masteron (basically dht) I never had prostate issues.

but dbol (converts to super estrogen at a hi rate) at high doses would get me a swollen prostate to go with my bloating.

Mavafanculo said:
it IS dht basically

it'll shread your hairline if you're predisposed.

as far as prostate, I'm in the "estrogen is the enemy of the prostate" camp. they have studies showing that giving dht actually shrinks the prostate.

when I took dht or masteron (basically dht) I never had prostate issues.

but dbol (converts to super estrogen at a hi rate) at high doses would get me a swollen prostate to go with my bloating.

I don't disagree with you.....but when I take proviron along with tren, my prostate is a VERY unhappy camper...tren doesn't aromatize and neither does proviron...so in this case, it's about androgens, not estrogen.....

njmuscleguy said:
I don't disagree with you.....but when I take proviron along with tren, my prostate is a VERY unhappy camper...tren doesn't aromatize and neither does proviron...so in this case, it's about androgens, not estrogen.....

+1... same here. Agree.

8and20 said:
why not go for winny? it has some of the same SHBG properties as proviron.

After years of cycles, I have expereimined with most exotic compounds and it has taken a good 2 years to get my hair nice and thick. The only anabolics that have not fucked with my hairline have been anavar and a small dose of test. I have been taking dutas during, but after 2 years of that libido has gone down so of course the ying and the yang, can't have one without the other...quick question:

will 750/test help my sex drive or kill it? THe most I have done is 600/week and I am as horny as a toad

I hear some that go over 1000 kills their dick :worried:

to answer your question i think you'll have a killer sex drive @ 750mg/week; atleast thats what happens to me...

I like to take proviron on cycles where i don't wanna include test since it will take care of the libido...

Top Bottom