Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I EVER use AAS if I had the start of Gyno at a young age?

str8cubano said:
I would use anavar instead of test to start...of course check your shit out first

do you base that on me being a big guy (higher bodyfat) or because that's what you've done? if you have a sample cycle be great to see it.

nodiggitydave said:
do you base that on me being a big guy (higher bodyfat) or because that's what you've done? if you have a sample cycle be great to see it.
I've done many, many cycles. I'm 225, 511 13%. NOt as big as a could be. Anavar because it does not aromatize. And I have had hairloss and have gotten great results off hard work on the anavar alone. Now curently doing test to (test hairloss results)after being on dutas for over a year. NO sorry no pics

how long do u have to run letro to get rid of puffy nips, and how long afterward is your libido f'd up?

I have the same question and what dosages should be used, what is the price???

lol, dude, I wasn't after any pics of you, was just wanting to see the sample you ran in writing. I've not read about anavar but if what you said is true it could be a good choice. I feel big for a natural, but it never seems to be enough, like i cant stop growing and getting stronger, genetically i've got a long way to go, but its tough being stuck.

Top Bottom