Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms1 LGD holy shit is good shi'ite

Thank you guys. I've been curious.. I took a short run with unique when it first came out but dropped it after 2 weeks because shit that was going on at the time. Made me hungry as hell while on. Will definitely try again then in the future.

Thank you guys. I've been curious.. I took a short run with unique when it first came out but dropped it after 2 weeks because shit that was going on at the time. Made me hungry as hell while on. Will definitely try again then in the future.

give it alonger run! 2 weeks isnt long enough to judge and make sure you use sarms1 this time!

LGD can really shine as a kickstart to any aas cycle... when you incorporate it you don't have to worry about methylation and all the side effects that come with oral kickstarts...

LGD can really shine as a kickstart to any aas cycle... when you incorporate it you don't have to worry about methylation and all the side effects that come with oral kickstarts...

That's something more guys should be doing, using LGD-4033 as a kickstart during cycles. A lot easier on the liver and the results are the same as orals.

Yeeeeeee bro Sarms1 LGD is truly the Shi'ite right there :D

Can't wait to run it this spring!

Top Bottom