Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how do you stack both gw and sr together?

Peismlp

Had a question about stacking both GW and SR together.
Been getting some help with monstro via PM’s since he is good with using sarms.
He recommended I not stack both GW and SR together because they compete with receptors. Not saying he’s wrong on that at all but just wanted to hear more opinions on that logic because to me it doesn’t make any sense.

Had a question about stacking both GW and SR together.
Been getting some help with monstro via PM’s since he is good with using sarms.
He recommended I not stack both GW and SR together because they compete with receptors. Not saying he’s wrong on that at all but just wanted to hear more opinions on that logic because to me it doesn’t make any sense.
you can stack both gw and sr
try doing 20mgs cardarine gw and 20mgs steanbolic SR split dose Am/pre workout add 7caps n2guard ed

I’m not sure how they would compete for receptors as GW activates PPAR and SR activates circadian nuclear receptors REV-ERBα and -β. Although they both increase the density of mitochondria in the cell, I would assume this would create a synergistic effect. Correct me if I’m wrong any vets out there, but every time I’ve stacked these together, I’ve seen incredible results.

Top Bottom