Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[SARMS SOURCE] MK-2866 (Ostarine), GW-501516 (Cardarine), S4 (Andarine), LGD-4033

My main goal obviously is to build muscle, but also lose some fat. LGD is more for bulking? So Ostarine might be a better choice. I have not tried SARMs so I'm not familiar with the effects.:)

you can use lgd if you are losing some fat.it will not add much water weight.diet and excerise will dictate that.

So i ordered and received my GW-50 from sarms1. I was wondering if anyone who has had a good experience and is convinced of the authenticity could describe the appearance and taste of the product that they received.

im a little freaked because what i got looks somewhat and tastes exactly like a common otc medication. Im probably just being paranoid because i have heard nothing but good things on the various reviews...

It should almost look like pepto... Very thick and very strong ... Your being way too paranoid

My main goal obviously is to build muscle, but also lose some fat. LGD is more for bulking? So Ostarine might be a better choice. I have not tried SARMs so I'm not familiar with the effects.:)

LGD will not add any water weight whatsoever but its more optimal to use for size than for cutting... the triple stack is your best option for your goals...

1-8 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-8 D-Spark n2bm.com
1-8 Yohimflame n2bm.com
3-8 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 9-12

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com

im a little freaked because what i got looks somewhat and tastes exactly like a common otc medication. Im probably just being paranoid because i have heard nothing but good things on the various reviews...

Mix it with cranberry juice and down it, you'll be fine. S1 is top notch.

Top Bottom