Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[SARMS SOURCE] MK-2866 (Ostarine), GW-501516 (Cardarine), S4 (Andarine), LGD-4033

You might have to try another forum bro ,, be been waitin for some advise for bout a week still notin,,,

Jason,

LGD-4033 for 8 weeks is going to create suppression equivalent to running Test E (300--500) for 8 weeks...
--- Therefore, your PCT is inappropriate (i.e. isn't strong enough).

Do yourself a favor,
--- understand LGD-4033 is a powerful drug.

Until you gain more experience with these two SARMS,
--- I would strongly recommend curtailing LGD-4033 to no more than 4 weeks at a time.

And, as always, use the 1 to 1 ratio of cycle on; PCT off.

Good luck

Any news on sarms1 quality. Got an email from a top guy on this site that said the quality is crap even though he posted its the best a bunch of times. What gives?

I'm thinking of trying gw-501516 and IGF-1 3LR together with a cycle of test cyp .any advice on the sarm and peptide together is this a good or bad combo for my rat

Have you had any experience with uniquemicals, element Sarms, or southern Sarms? Their prices seem to be more competitive than Sarms1.

Thanks

I have used sarms1 osta, and I am currently using elements brand osta, and they are equal in quality in my opinion.

Top Bottom