Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms S4 & Training for my 5th MMA fight

So this camp has been extremely draining (due to the cut); I figured I’d sum my previous week up in this post. First off, the weigh ins are on Friday night, and I’ve already begun my “3 day out” diet (I’ll explain later) and I’m within 10% of my weight class (exactly where I need to be).
I started last Monday with a 10 station circuit in the morning. Each exercise was performed for 30 seconds back to back(sprint, pull ups, sprawls, ball slams, battle ropes, band resisted double leg shots, sprint, wall walks, airdyne, and farmers carry) for 5 minutes; this was followed by a 50 second break and I repeated it for a total of 3 rounds.
Monday evening consisted of nogi grappling/bjj. We started off with a thorough warm up and drills for 45 mins, followed by 8 x 5 min rounds of ‘live’ grappling on 50 seconds active rest (jogging around the mat).
Tuesday morning just involved a low intensity uphill treadmill walk for 45 mins and some light rehab work (hips, back, shoulders). Team training at night was rough. We started off with 3 x 5 min shadow boxing rounds to warm up. This was followed by 5 x 6 min rounds divided into 2 min segments – the first 2 mins were kickboxing with clinch; we took off the gloves and wrestled for the second 2 mins; finally, the last 2 mins we box’d with takedowns. We ended the night with 2 x 3 min rounds of takedown drills (no resistance, just drilling technique while exhausted).
Wednesday was the same as Monday, except I hit pads in the morning instead of doing a circuit, but the evening training was the same. I also hit pads on Thursday morning, and did some striking in the evening - we mostly drilled for 45 mins and finished with 5 x 3 min light sparring.
Friday mornings’ circuit involved my favorite….sled/prowler pushes, kettlebell exercises, and lots of farmers carries. Evening grappling/bjj was light and laid back. This was perfect because my body was feeling WRECKED! It was a good way to end the camp. Even though I felt drained, I was able to physically push every single day, and I could tell a huge difference in my recovery.
My body feels completely recovered now, and this week will be easy compared to the last 4. I will mostly hit pads, and do light drills while trying to sweat. The diet is the worse part about the week, but I actually feel amazing considering the circumstances. Just gotta get through Friday! Then it’s fun from there.
So far no vision side effects and I kept the doses (timing and quantity) the same these last two weeks. No vision problems, so I assume there is no difference between two small doses, or one larger one. I guess 50 mg is the magic number for me. Either way, the hard work is almost done now so wish me luck! Hopefully Friday’s cut won’t be as bad as I think it’s going to be…

Top Bottom