Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Review My Bloods For First Cycle??

I'm a track and field athlete and I want to take to gain strength, aid recovery, important not to gain a lot of weight.

25 years old
6'1
190lbs
~10% bf currently

Lifting consistently since early teens.
Played sports all my life.

I'm around 183-185lbs when in best competing shape.

THIS WILL BE MY FIRST CYCLE. I had gyno naturally onset in peuberty. I am acne prone. Also I cannot physically swallow pills so the ancillaries will be in liquid form. Also have had joint issues in the past.

Proposed cycle

WEEK 1-11 Test Cyp 450mg/week (225mg 2x a week)
WEEK 2-17 Aromasin 12.5mg ED
WEEK 14-17 Nolvadex 40mg/40/20/20 ED

I know this isn't the pct a lot of people would do, but it's very important to me to introduce one drug at a time, and I want to keep it simple, and then we can go from there for future cycles as far as ancilliaries go. I think Test is the only steroid I want to run, maybe try clen one day.

Just got the female hormone panel done from privatemdlabs.
4 tests came up high.
BUN/Creatinine - I credit this to supplementing creatine right now.
SGOT and SGPT - If I drink alcohol, my body doesn't like it... a couple beers I'm ok, more than that and I'm in for a world of hurt, 3 day hangover anyone? So I knew my liver was kind of messed up.
Estradiol - I had gyno come on in my early teens, so I guess I kind of expected that too?

Test Name Result Flag Reference Range Lab
CBC With Differential/Platelet
WBC 8.4 4.0-10.5 x10E3/uL SO
RBC 5.55 4.14-5.80 x10E6/uL SO
Hemoglobin 15.8 12.6-17.7 g/dL SO
Hematocrit 48.5 37.5-51.0 % SO
MCV 87 79-97 fL SO
MCH 28.5 26.6-33.0 pg SO
MCHC 32.6 31.5-35.7 g/dL SO
RDW 13.2 12.3-15.4 % SO
Platelets 307 140-415 x10E3/uL SO
Neutrophils 50 40-74 % SO
Lymphs 37 14-46 % SO
Monocytes 10 4-13 % SO
Eos 3 0-7 % SO
Basos 0 0-3 % SO
Neutrophils (Absolute) 4.2 1.8-7.8 x10E3/uL SO
Lymphs (Absolute) 3.1 0.7-4.5 x10E3/uL SO
Monocytes(Absolute) 0.8 0.1-1.0 x10E3/uL SO
Eos (Absolute) 0.2 0.0-0.4 x10E3/uL SO
Baso (Absolute) 0.0 0.0-0.2 x10E3/uL SO
Immature Granulocytes 0 0-2 % SO
Immature Grans (Abs) 0.0 0.0-0.1 x10E3/uL SO
Comp. Metabolic Panel (14)
Glucose, Serum 84 65-99 mg/dL SO
BUN 19 6-20 mg/dL SO
Creatinine, Serum 0.91 0.76-1.27 mg/dL SO
eGFR If NonAfricn Am 117 >59 mL/min/1.73 SO
eGFR If Africn Am 135 >59 mL/min/1.73 SO

BUN/Creatinine Ratio 21
HIGH 8-19 SO
Sodium, Serum 139 134-144 mmol/L SO
Potassium, Serum 4.9 3.5-5.2 mmol/L SO
Chloride, Serum 101 97-108 mmol/L SO
Carbon Dioxide, Total 26 19-28 mmol/L SO
Calcium, Serum 9.7 8.7-10.2 mg/dL SO
Protein, Total, Serum 7.5 6.0-8.5 g/dL SO
Albumin, Serum 4.4 3.5-5.5 g/dL SO
Globulin, Total 3.1 1.5-4.5 g/dL SO
A/G Ratio 1.4 1.1-2.5 SO
Bilirubin, Total 0.8 0.0-1.2 mg/dL SO
Alkaline Phosphatase, S 87 44-102 IU/L SO
AST (SGOT) 69

HIGH 0-40 IU/L SO
ALT (SGPT) 48

HIGH 0-44 IU/L SO
Testosterone, Serum
Testosterone, Serum 642 348-1197 ng/dL SO
Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH 5.0 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL SO
FSH, Serum
FSH 1.9 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL SO
Estradiol
Estradiol 54.5

HIGH 7.6-42.6 pg/mL SO
Roche ECLIA methodology

Anyway seems like my total test is OK.
Did they not check for free test and cholestrol?

I'm always semi-lathergic, I definately don't have the bounce in my step that I did of a couple years past. Anyways...

All COMMENTS CONCERNS CRITICISM AND INPUT IS MUCH APPRECIATED. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK :)

Last edited:
You took nolva and estrogen was high. That's because it's site specific. Unless you have gyno, taking nolvadex for PCT is like taking cough medicine for an itchy elbow.

Anyone have any thoughts on the SGOT AND SGPT values?

Generally, the levels of AST ranges from 5 to 45 units per liter and ALT from 7 to 60 units per liter... It seems your AST is a bit high bro...

Also, you are very wrong on your idea of pct... Its not about introducing yourself to one thing when it comes to pct... You are right in thinking that about your cycle, but in pct, you want to have it complete and extensive... By laying it out the way you have, you will not recover and will most likely lose any gains made on cycle... Here is a much better pct option...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AGguys.com
nolva 40/20/20/20 AGguys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo ntbm.com
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

phytoserms and hcgenerate can be used in place of the unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

since your cycle is on the lighter side, you would be okay with just one serm...

I know this isn't the pct a lot of people would do, but it's very important to me to introduce one drug at a time, and I want to keep it simple, and then we can go from there for future cycles as far as ancilliaries go. I think Test is the only steroid I want to run, maybe try clen one day.

If you run a drug free PCT you wont have to worry about "introducing one drug at a time" and you will recover 1000% better.

Clen....? Why? Science has proven it damages the heart muscle. So why? Especially as a track and field athlete. And especially when there are way better alternatives.

You are right, I should have said "one product at a time".
Have too much alcohol... I've had a couple 3 day hangovers.
Anesthesia from sugery... Couldn't lift my head from the bed for 2 weeks without blacking out.
I forgot what otc natural med i took that said "maye cause gastro discomfort.." i sat in a chair for 4 hours paralyzed because it hurt too much to even move my head or say how i felt.

So I would say I'm pretty sensitive to certain things.
I've done a lot of research, and respect your guys opinions.
Maybe on another cycle I will try some of the products here.
I'd like to see how this pct works for me, and then learn and adjust If (when) I crash and burn as suggested.

Again i appreciate the feedback, hoped you chimed in, been following some of your threads.

Have too much alcohol... I've had a couple 3 day hangovers.
Anesthesia from sugery... Couldn't lift my head from the bed for 2 weeks without blacking out.
I forgot what otc natural med i took that said "maye cause gastro discomfort.." i sat in a chair for 4 hours paralyzed because it hurt too much to even move my head or say how i felt.

Jesus Christ bro!

Listen....as far as the nolvadex goes. You will crash and burn. Im not trying to ride your ass bro. Nolva wont turn your natty test back on. Period. So your going to struggle to recover. You are taking nothing to help you actually recover. What this means is you are going to rapidly lose everything you worked so hard to gain.
Not to mention as sensitive to things as you seem to be, nolva is a pretty harsh drug. Now some guys feel ok while taking it. Others feel like dog shit. Joints hurt, ect. Even the women that take it that actually need it feel like shit from it usually.
I would seriously avoid it bro.

You also make no mention of anything to recover from testicular atrophy? HCG? Hcgenerate? Going into a bad pct with raisin sized nuts is going to put you even further into the hole so to speak. Its not that you "need" to keep your balls full size during cycle as long as you do a pre pct blast of one or the other. If your balls are 100% size then its 1000% easier for them to try and recover.
I would seriously recommend Hcgenerate (especially since its not an actual drug). If you are as sensitive as you say I would try and avoid as many pharmaceuticals as I could. You could run it in the two weeks pre pct then continue through PCT. There are a host of other great things that are natural that "shouldn't" mess you up. These are things you could try lightly on cycle at half and 1/4 doses just to test the effects for later.

Top Bottom