Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

QV Labs Primo Tabs

IM Iron Man said:
Has anyone every had them?How well did they work for you in retaining muscle while dieting, and even putting on some muscle? I know you won't put on alot of muscle from it while dieting down, but I hear you can add a little, especially with carb ups. Hopefully it will help with my fat loss plan. I'm gonan do the primo tabs just by themselves cuz it has little to noen sides.

If they work really good, they are probable bacteria laced d-bol. All QV products are risky propositions. You money will be much better spent with some Avavar (Spa, Paper, Denkall).

Zag-

If they work really good, they are probable bacteria laced d-bol. All QV products are risky propositions. You money will be much better spent with some Avavar (Spa, Paper, Denkall).

Zag-

Anavar is good shit, no doubt about it.:)

IronKop77 said:
Since when did Quality Vet have a primo product or even any tabs for that matter?

they don't, i dont know what the hell these guys are talking about

THERE ARE STILL SOME TTOKKIO PRIMO ON SOME VETS STORES THAT GOT PLENTY OF IT DURING THAT TIME. IT,S EXPENSIVE. YES IT IS!!! :)

Top Bottom