Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Propionate questions

PytheeP

I am planning to run a cutting cycle in a few weeks,and right now I am in the phase of getting all of my gear together.Now the question – I am going to use the testosterone propionate asmy base. I know that it is notorious for being a painful injection,but is this because of the substance itself, or some brands are lesspainful, than others? Is there any way of making those injectionsless painful?

There are only two things that can significantly reduce the PIP from the propionates:
1. As @stevesmi has already said, mixing them with other oils can significantly reduce the PIP.
2. Getting high quality gear can be very helpful when it comes to reducing the PIP from the propionate. For instance, I have used testosterone propionate from Berd Pharmaceuticals, and did not experience any PIP whatsoever.

There are 5 main causes of PIP:
first the shorter the ester, the higher the melting point. The shorter the ester - the more PIP
second, the concentration of the gear. The higher the concentration - the more PIP
third, the solvents used. The more BA - the more PIP
fourth, injecting too quickly
fifth, virgin muscle.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]There is always going to be some PIP with test prop. THat's just the nature of the compound. There really isn't anything you can do about it. [/FONT]

Here are some additional tips for reducing PIP:

1. Heat up the oil prior to injecting. Run the vial under hot water for 1-2 minutes. Heating up the oil will bring it closer to body temperature and make the oil disperse from the muscle into the blood stream much easier.

2. Gently massage the injection site for 1-2 minutes after the injection. It'll help disperse the oil into the blood stream.

3. I am a big advocate of training the muscle you injected into that day. It'll help disperse the oil from the muscle into the blood stream. In other words, try to time your glute injection on the day you train legs/glutes.

You will have more PIP with prop than something like test E but having a good source makes a difference. It should not be crippling pain either so don't get that idea. Just a bit more than with a long ester.

Top Bottom