Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo is the shit!

Well i can take up for him about primo being the shit because primo and winny was all i cycled. The primo is amazing and it wasn't pharma grade primo. 400mg a week and i look so much better, my muscles are more visable and hard. Primo is the perfect drug and with winny at 50mg ed you will look wonderful in 8 weeks. My diet was good and workouts was good also.

I know Primo is pricy, but it's the gold standard of steroids. Now if you don't mind spending a little more for even more ridiculous gains, go for the gold and take 25 GEAR caps a day along with it. Yeah, I know, that's a bit of an extravagance, but trust me...the results are worth it!

Why so many gear tablets (25). The whole bottle only have 200 capsuls so one bottle would last you only a week and a half. That is some expensive shit if you have to take it that way. Can you get away with taking only 12 capsules a day?

When you take Gear - you don't necessarily have to take a defined number per day whether it's 12 or 25 - use it to support your diet and take it based on your needs that day - fill in the holes so to speak. If you go to long inbetween meals, didn't get enough protein in with a meal, etc.

LOL @ the title. you stacking up primo with test and mast and claiming the it is primo that is "the shit" :))

Yes on account of having run the other stuff at that exact same dose with eq or tren instead of the primo several times so i do have a basis for comparison.

Top Bottom