Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possible New Girl need advice

Your putting your cart before the horse...just enjoy yourself...who knows what will happen...just dont let her have keys to your crib!
(whats with the car thing? you need to either by a creep van, or go to your/her pad) (jk)

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

having sex on the first really doesnt matter, same chick may or may not have sex on the first date with other guys, maybe she's never done this before but she really likes you, also remember a lot of women have sex to show interest and to please a man, because we are taught that's what all men want, lots of sex, so she might be thinking the only way to keep you around is by having sex with you... or maybe she's a lose whore, no way to know :D

fuck off karl and stop beign such a pussy. no wonder your wife cheated on you

I will tell you what bor, Im 37 and can say with all certainaty that this whole "chicks that fuck on the first date" thing doesnt mean jack shit in the big picture of things. Ive had long term relationships with women that give it up on the first date and had nice LTRs with them and it doesnt matter. Fuck, I was engaged to a woman who gaved it up on the first date. Shit just doesnt matter in the big picture bor.
The bottom line is get with who you want to get with and fuck who you want to fuck because in 5 years none of this shit is gonna fucking matter. So just do what the fuck you want to do rob.

Call me old fashioned...and I know it's a double standard. But, in a serious long-term relationship there will be bad times, fights, and temptations.

A girl who gives it up on the first date does not give me a "warm and fuzzy" that she will stay faithful over the long haul.

I mean nan's a great girl. I love her and I'd nail her in a second...but she's going to cheat on her husband, guaranteed (if she hasn't already).

With luck it'll be with me.

Call me old fashioned...and I know it's a double standard. But, in a serious long-term relationship there will be bad times, fights, and temptations.

A girl who gives it up on the first date does not give me a "warm and fuzzy" that she will stay faithful over the long haul.

I mean nan's a great girl. I love her and I'd nail her in a second...but she's going to cheat on her husband, guaranteed (if she hasn't already).

Ok youre old fashioned and thats a double standard lol

the day I think it's right to cheat on him I might as well just separate, means I no longer really even need him in my life and lost all respect for him.... I may be oversexed and aggressive but I'm a faithful little sucker :) :stilleto:

Top Bottom