Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poll: Equipoise and Anxiety.

Have you used Equipoise and experience anxiety?

• Total voters
I am prone to anxiety. 300 mg a week eq gave me anxiety attacks daily. Panic attacks weekly at least.

But not as bad as 600 mg a week of deca! I was a paranoid mess.

I have been diagnosed with GAD generalized anxiety disorder over ten years ago so I pay special attention to any flair ups of anxiety while on any gear. I have done around 4 separate cycles of EQ ranging from 300 to 500mgs of EQ a week for ten to twelve week cycles with out any differences in heightened anxiety...I got thick and vascular on weeks 3 to 4...
The times I did get anxiety was when my stomach pains were through the roof enough to wake me from my sleep even after I had eaten everything in sight....lol

I went to my doc to get blood work done each time during the 6th to 8th week.
On an EQ only cycle last year My cholesterol was a smudge above normal,my blood pressure was great, and test level was 180 which 120 to 150 is normal.

I went to my doc to get blood work done each time during the 6th to 8th week.
On an EQ only cycle last year My cholesterol was a smudge above normal,my blood pressure was great, and test level was 180 which 120 to 150 is normal.

I thought normal was like between 250-850ng/dl

ok so it's 1:21 am Monday and I can't sleep lol all kind of weird thoughts go into my mind as soon as I lay down.

It's been end of week 3 I'm on 400mg/wk EQ together with 500 Test E, 100 EOD Test P, and 300 Primo.

oh and i'm about to bump it up to 600/wk starting week 4 lol

I'm mid week 5 of EQ 500mg week + 50mg Proviron

no sides whatsover had alot of anxiety as a teenager but if anything this has made me feel better!! sleep is a little off but not cuz of anxiety or anything!! but hey creatine used to fuck my sleep alot more then this! In love with it so far vascularity is crazy!!

Guys, isnt EQ a longer ester? im just asking because people shouldnt be getting "anxiety" sides from EQ 2-3 hours after injection...right?

im on 600EQ week/600Test E/50mg Proviron/HGH and on/off clen/eca.

I do get the anxious feeling when i pop my ECA, but its more of a "coke" feeling that subsides with a workout...

EQ makes me feel great, veiny as hell and the HUNGER is out of this world!

Guys, isnt EQ a longer ester? im just asking because people shouldnt be getting "anxiety" sides from EQ 2-3 hours after injection...right?

im on 600EQ week/600Test E/50mg Proviron/HGH and on/off clen/eca.

I do get the anxious feeling when i pop my ECA, but its more of a "coke" feeling that subsides with a workout...

EQ makes me feel great, veiny as hell and the HUNGER is out of this world!

Try dropping the clen/eca if your anxiety is bothering you. How is your bp?

I'm on week 9 at 500mg ew and Sunday I wasn't really thinking but I took a scoop and a half of Jack3d and the workout was amazing but afterwards my chest was bothering me and the next two days I was feeling the anxiety. I won't be doing that again!

Top Bottom