Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help me welcome Fitness Girl Jacqueline Suzanne from the Miami Photo Shoot!

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
Guys,

Please help me welcome my friend Jacqueline Suzanne, fitness girl, model, and up and coming talent! Jacqueline posed with Cody and Pete in Miami Beach for the the George Spellwin Fitness Challenge Bodybuilding Competition finalist photo shoot! And after so many of you have been emailing me about her, I am pleased to welcome her as the newest member of our forums! Look for my interview with her this Monday!

Re: Please help me welcome Fitness Girl Jacqueline Suzanne from the Miami Photo Shoot

Thank you George! I had a great time in Miami Beach with you, Rick, Cody and Pete. I'm glad I could help with the shoot and I'm glad to be a new member of the forums! Hello everybody!

Re: Please help me welcome Fitness Girl Jacqueline Suzanne from the Miami Photo Shoot

Hi Jackie!!! Welcome to Elite Glad to have you here.:)

Welcome to the site...Have Fun! Watch out for the crazies!

a/s/l/pix???

*drool*

wwait wait, what i meant to say was welcome to EF

Hi girl! Welcome!!

Welcome to Elite Fitness Jacqueline! Let me know if you need anything at all.

Hey! No girls allowed here! Boys only.

Talking to you Nefertiti

What can YOU get her that I can't CEO!? Really?! Come on!

Top Bottom