Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help, I'm desperate

Billmurray337

Hello, I want to start a cycle, can someone with experience please help. I took a months worth of juice in my early 20's and screwed
It up.

My goal is to do some healing at first, I heard deca is good for joints, I'd like to maybe start with just deca
And then do a legit cycle to bulk up. I want to stick with the gear that has least side effects if possible,
I read decca won't make you lose hair etc, but I did read that you can get ED when you are done with a cycle.
So basically I want to know what would one recommend I stack decca with to put on mass with the least side effects (hairloss).
how do i avoid the ED? Will Nolvadex help that?
And if you could help with dosage that would be really helpful

My options to choose from are
Equipoise, masteron propionate, test enanthate, testosterone, trenbolone acetate and deca durabolin.
(Also if someone can email me with another legit site that would be helpful)

I know I'm a newbie, I just need some help

Age 33
Weight 165
Height 5'10"

Man as steve here above said, you need some more muscle mass first before doing steroids, i started doing steroids when i weighted 185 poinds after 8 years of working out and im 5"9. That being said however, if you're decided on starting your first cycle im no one to stop you from that. So to answer your question, first of all you cant do Deca by itself , or you might as well cut your dick and throw it out the window! Lol.

Besides since this is your first cycle, i woukdnt go that hard, since you dont know how ur body is gonna react.
For a first cycle if you want to use deca you can stack it with test so you wont get ED.
You cant take arimidex 0.5 eod to maintain estrogen levels.
if you're worried about hair loss(i was too when i did my first cycke) take finasteride 1.25mg E3D but i dont recommend taking Finasteride it with Deca.

Hello, I want to start a cycle, can someone with experience please help. I took a months worth of juice in my early 20's and screwed
It up.

My goal is to do some healing at first, I heard deca is good for joints, I'd like to maybe start with just deca
And then do a legit cycle to bulk up. I want to stick with the gear that has least side effects if possible,
I read decca won't make you lose hair etc, but I did read that you can get ED when you are done with a cycle.
So basically I want to know what would one recommend I stack decca with to put on mass with the least side effects (hairloss).
how do i avoid the ED? Will Nolvadex help that?
And if you could help with dosage that would be really helpful

My options to choose from are
Equipoise, masteron propionate, test enanthate, testosterone, trenbolone acetate and deca durabolin.
(Also if someone can email me with another legit site that would be helpful)

I know I'm a newbie, I just need some help

Age 33
Weight 165
Height 5'10"

i swear the biggest misconception out there is that deca is going to be some miracle healer... extremely temporary at best and is only going to cause you more negative sides than help you... it makes no sense whatsoever... you also have NO BUSINESS even considering steroids at your size... its absurd...

the best thing you can for healing is mk-2866 25 mg day... get your mk at SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators... work on your diet first and get that consistent before you even think about running any steroids or all you are going to do is cause yourself long term issues...

Slow healing is caused by poor nutrition.

dude you are 5 10 and 165 pounds!! you have no base

you need to fix your diet and training

Lol exactly. I started working out at 5' 11" and 175 pounds. I was a god damn tooth pick. Between then at 17 and now at 25 I've gotten to 210 pounds lean. This would have been far quicker if I didn't dirty bulk or fall into crap cuts like no carbs or keto, but I still eventually got there. I could probably still put on another 7 pounds before I'm naturally tapped out. So you can get there too man. Just do a lot of research on bulking, cutting and macros. And when I say macros, don't fall into the "if it fits your macros" crap either. From there you will be able to build a good base very quickly.

Also research gear a lot more. At your weight you aren't going to pack on muscle any quicker with steroids. And you aren't going to gain any weight if your nutrition isn't there. Steroids are used to take muscles past your genetic potential, not to build up to your genetic potential.

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

Top Bottom