Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pfizer 12 36iu HGH! Help!!

King mathers

Hey guys so I just received my Pfizer gh. Question on how to convert into dosages for injecting.

If each kit is 36iu and once it's mixed together with the water it came with how do I determine what to draw out to get 4iu using 1ml insulin syringe.

Thank you!!!

View attachment 139276

Ok so I just mixed it with the water it came with and it equaled exactly 1.3ml so my question is now that I reconstituted this how much do I draw for 4iu? Thanks

So 4 into 36 is 9, you get 9 4 iu doses there. 1.3ml divided by 9 is 0.14444 ml (is gonna have 4iu in it), so the 15 mark on your slin pin more or less, there's 100 marks to a ml on a u100 pin

I am having trouble with this hgh for some reason. I have been one grey tops for about a month now switched to this Pfizer hgh 12mg 36iu. I do not feel a thing. The grey tops at 4iu I can feel it now this human grade hgh I don't feel anything. What do u think it is? Are my dosages wrong? Is it possible it's not 36iu? Please help

If it's real pharma grade it goes for about $7000 per 100 IU. If it claims to be real pharma and you paid $200-500 it's probably fake

I've got it from a reliable popular source tho. Damn I'm be supper upset if shit is bunk. I thought it's hard to fake hgh? If I'm allowed to say the source let me know I will tell u

Top Bottom