Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peptides for Weight Loss

82jdub

EF Logger
Logger
What are the best peptides for weight loss? Asking for a friend. I am aware and have relayed to said friend that that diet and exercise are the key to success. They are looking for something to help aid the process. Oh and I should also mention that this is for a female. She is healthy eats decent, exercises regularly and is not overweight, but is looking to lose a few pounds. Thanks in advance.

Awesome thanks bro. Appreciate the feedback. I’ll pass this info along to her and have her start researching before she makes a final decision on what to use.

What are the best peptides for weight loss? Asking for a friend. I am aware and have relayed to said friend that that diet and exercise are the key to success. They are looking for something to help aid the process. Oh and I should also mention that this is for a female. She is healthy eats decent, exercises regularly and is not overweight, but is looking to lose a few pounds. Thanks in advance.
@82jdub peptides you need to inject, why dont you have her use orals like sarms? easier

IMO for women sarms a better choice than injectables, cardarine and some light ostarine is a better start. You can also consider giving her some anavar light dose 2.5mgs, check para pharma they have tested anavar. But if you do go with peptides, give her some Tesofensine and HGH Fragment 176-191.

Top Bottom