Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT after Winstrol only (30mg)

30mg a day, What gains?! That hardness gonna go away regardless. Pct to keep yourself from thinking youre gonna die, then wanting to die. No test In the body is nothing to mess with. Oral only tho, really??

30mg a day, What gains?! That hardness gonna go away regardless. Pct to keep yourself from thinking youre gonna die, then wanting to die. No test In the body is nothing to mess with. Oral only tho, really??

Have you ever tried it or experienced your claims before you wrote this post? Or just read this on google from unreliable sources?

I'm 175cm, 67-68kg, I'm going for the ripped physique and I had no $ for test. While 90% users claim they've done great on 25-50mg winstrol, there are always people like yourself who consume so much that their body is used to it, then claim it has no effect. Well, I guess we're going to find out in a couple of weeks if you were right or wrong

Lol people like me are tryin to Help bro. 50mg a day, yes I have, don't get me wrong, felt like I was chiseled outta stone, Calvin Klein abs, the whole 9... Till the ol balloon stopped inflating. My only point being that With the test, even low dose trt levels, gains are better, more solid, and you don't lose that drive. Just my $.02 tho, everyone's different

Top Bottom