Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine and LGD-4033 cycle

I plan on running a cycle of lgd and osta but I'm going to do it individually and back to back so I can grasp the individual results from each more clearly instead of wondering what's doing what. I'm going to run lgd for roughly 7 or 8 weeks. Still playing around with the dosages between 3-5mg ED. Now when that is over I now plan to immediately run Ostarine at 20mg ED for 7 weeks. I understand that lgd does suppress so when I start running Ostarine I'm going to add DAA and nolvadex to sort of act as a PCT while on Ostarine. Then maybe a mini pct after the Ostarine cycle ends. As of right now this is how my SARM cycle is planned

Week

1-8 LGD-4033 5mg ED

9-16 Ostarine 20mg ED

9-13 Nolvadex 20mg ED

9-13 DAA 3g ED

(Or run DAA longer)

*9-17 DAA 1.5g ED*

This is a rough plan of what I might do. I was wondering what you guys thought about it. The doing a pct during Ostarine gives me questions like is it a good idea? Effective? I will also probably do a mini pct after Ostarine is over to be safe. Feel free to add your two cents in, as that is what I'm looking for.

Hhmm, interesting cycle. I think you would be alright on this cycle for 15-16 weeks, given that your LGD dosage seems reasonable and Ostarine isn't too suppressive. However, osta and LGD do relatively the same thing, with the latter being more powerful. So you could also just doing a 12-week LGD cycle and going into full pct from there. Anyways, keep us updated on the results if you go the route you've proposed.

Hhmm, interesting cycle. I think you would be alright on this cycle for 15-16 weeks, given that your LGD dosage seems reasonable and Ostarine isn't too suppressive. However, osta and LGD do relatively the same thing, with the latter being more powerful. So you could also just doing a 12-week LGD cycle and going into full pct from there. Anyways, keep us updated on the results if you go the route you've proposed.

Thank you, will do! Plan on starting in a week or 2

I decided to run a weekly log of this winter cycle. I am at the end of week 1 of 5 mg ED of lgd-4033. I also added Noopept in just to try it out as far as the mental focus effects. After 1 week of lgd there is nothing crazy going on but I do feel something. It could be just consistent training but my shoulder days have gotten better. I added about 10 pounds on my military press for 4 sets of 5ish and are a lot cleaner. Same with dumbbell press. Went up with cleaner reps. With Noopept, I'm not sure if this was the Noopept, the lgd or just placebo effect but my workouts are defiantly more intensified and more focused. I will be doing a weekly log of this winter cycle

I know I said I was going to do a weekly log of my 8 week LGD cycle but at my moderate dosage of 5mg ED, the results aren't drastic enough to have changes every week so here I am 4 weeks in and half way trough. I'm still consistently running it at 5 mg and don't plan on upping the dosage because id like to have more keepable gains over time rather than quick results that my body can't maintain when off. Even tho the results aren't what people tend to make it seem like, there are still noticeable results. I'm getting SLIGHTLY bigger and SLIGHTLY leaner at the same time. My diet and training has not changed from before cycle and now. If anything my diet has gotten a little bit more dirty. Still the slight results are coming in at 4 weeks. As far as the strength gains, again that's not increasing as much as people say. I've added 5-10 pounds on dumbbell and barbell exercises with smoother and better quality reps. I'm noticing zero shutdown so far or any known side effects with no other preventative chems being added. Probably because I'm running it at a moderate dosage and it's not hitting my system hard.

It's good to hear that you haven't experienced any shutdown effects, and that you're seeing some moderate gains. Do you think that if you did another LGD cycle in the future, you'd up dosage to 10mg?

It's good to hear that you haven't experienced any shutdown effects, and that you're seeing some moderate gains. Do you think that if you did another LGD cycle in the future, you'd up dosage to 10mg?

This is the first time I've done a cycle at an 8 week period and I've heard SARMs yield better results in a longer time vs short 4 week cycles at higher milligrams so if I were to do another lgd cycle I'd keep it at 8 weeks but with the price of lgd idk if I'd want to spend double the price to get double the milligrams in a 8 week cycle. The cycle isn't over yet and who knows what the second half will bring

Yeah that makes sense on why you wouldn't want to double the milligrams. Thanks for keeping us posted on your results, I look forward to seeing what kind of gains you get over the second half.

Today is the end of my 8 week LGD cycle at 5mg. All said and done I gained a solid 5 pounds, got noticeably leaner and vascular. Like I said before, my diet and training style never changed. I noticed zero side effects of any aspect and I believe running it at a moderate dosage of 5mg is the reason. I decided to extend my overall winter cycle. I now am gonna start Ostarine alone at 20mg ED for 8 weeks. Maybe I'll do 20mg ED FOR 4 weeks then up it to 25mg ED for 2 weeks then up it again to 30mg ED for the remaining 2 weeks so I can see how my body reacts to different dosages. After that I plan on taking GW-501516 for another 8 weeks along with clenbuterol at a 2 weeks on 2 weeks off cycle and pct products as well. This cycle would be in the months of March/April so I'd be getting a head start on getting leaner for the summer. I've used Ostarine before wth little results but maybe that it's from a different source and my diet/training is a lot better and in check than before I'll see better results. So far I am impressed with lgd at 5mg ED.

Glad to hear that you got some solid gains with no shutdown. I'll be interested to see if you get greater/lesser results from the LGD with your upcoming Ostarine cycle at 20mg.

Top Bottom