Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

orals for hrt

Ok so tell me why a major company for years now is selling orals TRT .? May be you know more than they do!
Curious, enlighten me.

Also, How many HRT clinics are there around the world? How many are doing oral only therapy. You're answer is right there.

You can argue the point all day long, fact is it would be AWESOME if there was a legitimate and easy oral route to TRT. They tried - methyltestosterone. However, while methylT IS testosterone with the simple modification of a methyl group added, IT even is nothing like testosterone. Test is test, and only test is test. Noone has had success in replicating what test does. Are you also forgetting that it must be test for TRT to enable a physiological balance in the body, as test converts to other hormones and provides other actions down stream? You will not have any of that balance with something other than test.

Again, test derivatives are NOT (in most cases, not even close to being) test.

Well how is it that the FDA I believe has permitted oral test lonzenges to be used for TRT? I never said we should use other hormones for TRT other than major pharmacuitical companies in other countrires are.As far as daily doses I do believe creams need to be applied at least twice a day. And really if lets say Proviron helps with labido muscle wasting and general out look on life it sounds about like what testosterone does.

Well how is it that the FDA I believe has permitted oral test lonzenges to be used for TRT? I never said we should use other hormones for TRT other than major pharmacuitical companies in other countrires are.As far as daily doses I do believe creams need to be applied at least twice a day. And really if lets say Proviron helps with labido muscle wasting and general out look on life it sounds about like what testosterone does.
Test lonzenges suck. Poor, inaccurate delivery. FDA approved? I would't put stock in the fact that if the FDA approves it, it works.

Proviron helps with libido, does nothing for muscle wasting, and is a DHT, not a test, and can cause aggression in some users. It wears off after about 8-10 weeks and must be increased. It provides non of the balance in the body, and actually blocks estrogen. It's not near a substitute for test for TRT.

Bottom line I think is that orals can compliment the usage of test but will never replace Test itself and its benefits...

Bottom line I think is that orals can compliment the usage of test but will never replace Test itself and its benefits...

agreed , that's y companies r researching and testing for longer esters for injectables to minimize the shot frequencies but not investing in oral forms of test anymore the old drugs like andriol failed to replace injectable test.

Top Bottom