Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oral tbol options

WakaoNY

I’m a female who’s 35 years old and I have been training in the gym for about 10 years.
One of my friends confessed to me that she has been using steroids for the past year. She looks really good but she’s also pretty thick.
Looking to lose some weight and also tighten up my core.. would tbol be a good choice? If so how much

I’m a female who’s 35 years old and I have been training in the gym for about 10 years.
One of my friends confessed to me that she has been using steroids for the past year. She looks really good but she’s also pretty thick.
Looking to lose some weight and also tighten up my core.. would tbol be a good choice? If so how much
i dont think women should use tbol please use anavar or cardarine

I would shy away from Tbol for now as the chances of having side effects are much higher than other options.

A good start with any steroid is first have a full blood panel run showing testosterone and estrogen levels along with a comprehensive physical by a doctor to make sure you don't have any underlying conditions such as a heart condition or some other kind of hormonal imbalance that should be corrected before you throw your hormones all out of sorts. If you have a cool doctor you can be upfront about your intentions and they may be able to give you some help in your decision or even monitor you and run another test in the middle of your first cycle. I have found more doctors recently that have accepted that patients do this and would rather the patient be upfront with them about it rather than not tell them at all as steroids can have major impacts on your health and care.

A good place to start as a beginner is Anavar. Anavar is an excellent strength builder. It is generally ordered in 10 mg tablets. The tablets are pretty small, but with a decent quality pill cutter you should be able to cut them in relatively half giving you a 4.5-5.5 mg dosing option. Further attempts to cut them will just turn them to unusable dust. Anavar has a half life of 9-11 hours depending on your metabolism. Half life is generally the time it takes for half of the dose to dissipate from the body. So if you take 5 mg in 9-11 hours you will have 2.5 mg still in the body and 9-11 hours later you will have a little over 1 mg in the body. In about 24 hours the amount in your body is insignificant for the purpose of body building, but it can take about a week or so before a PED test comes back clean.

Start taking a 5 mg dose about 1 hour before you work out for the first week or two. Monitor yourself for side effects during this time. Odds are at this dose you won't have any, but some people are sensitive to anavar and you want to make sure you are not one of them. If any side effects start stop immediately and then you should analyze before attempting another cycle. After the intro two weeks step up to two 5 mg doses a day taken at about 12 hours apart. Continue to monitor for side effects and at the sign of any side effect discontinue use until you have time to weigh the risk reward of the PED. Again odds are you will not have side effects at this level unless you are naturally sensitive to Anavar. Your first cycle should be no more than 6 weeks. Take 6 weeks off then you can run another cycle and as long as all goes well you can start doing 8 weeks on 8 weeks off at the two 5 mg doses a day.

Later on if all goes well you can experiment with other PED such as Primo or even possibly go higher with the Anavar as some women have a very high resistance to the side effects of Anavar.

On a side note, since your Anavar will most likely come from an under ground lab you should get a roid test off line and test to make sure you are actually taking Anavar before you actually start taking the pills. It is often times substituted with cheaper steroids that give you the same benefits, but significantly increase your risk of side effects.

Please note I am not a medical professional and my advice listed above is not to be thought of as actual medical advice. Follow the directions at your own risk.

I would use anavar or winny

women during the 60's and 70's used tbol in the Olympics

Top Bottom