Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Once you go Tren, you cant go back?

It truly is an amazing substance. I'd love to use ace again, but don't know about pinning ED ever again. Give it a go man. You get used to the sides. Even if you sleep like shit in a puddle of sweat, you will spring out of bed in the morning, like you just got 8 hrs. LOL

I'm excited to get my tren cycle started! Running 50/day for 8 weeks abs running winny 50/day last 6 weeks. Gonna get DICED!

Tren blows everything else away for sure, my future cycles will be based around test/tren.
even on a gram of test i dont feel half as strong as i do on 400mg of tren.
the cough is a scary bastard and that never changes.
my current cycle will probably be my last time using deca and eq...

Yes you can definately go back..........

Having said that it does not matter what cycle you have ran in the past any new anabolic compound in your body will give you results.
\
Like most of the people in here it feels really nice to just sit back and chill on a relaxed EQ cycle or primo or just test.

I am running an EQ cycle right now and love it!!!!!!

I was joking with my girlfriend and telling her i was gonna run a horse steroid and i would have to sleep in the barn and be fed hay for the next 16 weeks. she found that funny.

i'm looking forward to a nice relaxing cycle. i have about 10 weeks of hex laying in my closet but i am gonna save that for next fall cycle .. just gonna do the EQ with a kickstart and some light test

Steve has a great point there SD...when I was still in the field I was on a tren cycle in summer, and we don't have heat you do but I was installing some 100 gallon water heaters in and felt like I was gonna die....about eod. Lol

Last edited:
gonna want to start tren ASAP sd, you don't want to be on tren when its 100 degrees out side during the summer over there in central TX.

i won't run tren during the summer ever thats for sure just because of the water situation.

I didn't even think about that... Arizona becomes hellish during the summer time too

Tren ace test and winstrol was my best run yet, only side I got was insomnia which I dealt with nicely, I'm on another blast now and making nice gains on weaker compounds, I don't want to rely on the srongest steroid to make gains all the time, especially with the health concerns involved, I'm currently running a lean bulk on low doses of mild gear and pleased with my results so far... I may run tren once or twice a year, that's plenty for me....

Top Bottom