Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Old HCG - one year past expiry date

R1 Psycho

Hey bros,

I think I have my answer due to common sense but still wanted to ask. I have some HCG that has been stored in the fridge since I got it (about 1.5 years ago). The expiry date on it is one year ago. Can it be used or just throw it out? I realize it is inexpensive but will take a bit to get more.
(And no I am not asking for sources etc.)

Thanks
R1

Mix it and go get a birth control test. 250 iu squirted on the test should give you a positive. My guess is it's still good...

K gonna try giving it a birth control test. So if it comes up as positive then the hormone is still good to go eh.

Cheers!

Correct. My guess is it may stil be good depends how you stored it.

Hey bro,

Yeah as I said; it has been stored in the fridge since I got it, and am always very careful with HCG as I have been told in the past to be gentle with it as the hormone is fragile; easily ruined if knocked around too much. So I store in the fridge in bubble wrap.

I will get a pregnancy test and go from there. Thanks for your reply.

Cheers,
R1

Mix it and go get a birth control test. 250 iu squirted on the test should give you a positive. My guess is it's still good...

True but most tests are gonna cost you about as much as getting some more HCG. I guess it's according to how much you have if it's worth the time and money for the test.

True but most tests are gonna cost you about as much as getting some more HCG. I guess it's according to how much you have if it's worth the time and money for the test.

yeah, good point.....don't have much actually...maybe not worth it! We'll see

Top Bottom