Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Norma Deca Fakes!!!!

Northeastuk

I have just got 10 norma decas they came in blue white box they had the sticker on the side that covers the Norma logo they even have the instructions inside the box the amp looks good the stickers are on perfectly straight but they have square edges not rounded also the batch number and date look printed not stamped but I have been told that this is from turkey and that it has Deca in it anyone else used or had any of these and know if they work. Cheers fellas and fellettes I am from the northeast obviously so if any bros r from the northeast have u seen it used it.

They are not from norma hellas. All real norma hellas have rounded labels. Hard to tell what is in those amps. Sorry

if the labels on the amps have square corners then they are FAKE....i bet also that the expiry date and lot number on the top of the boxes are printed in black ink which is another indication that they are not real...
if you got them from a uk source, please e-mail me asap and I will work it out for you...

Top Bottom