Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

newbie want to take AS

Those amounts are insane. you realize we are talking about a newbie human, not an experienced elephant who is trying to cut right? What kind of doses are those?1500 of test for a newbie??????60 of dbol? why dont you just tell the guy to shave his head and cartarize his scalp so more hair cant grow. Then take a pic of a pizza, and paste it over your face. Then tie your nuts off and castrate yourself. And paint your skin yellow so when jaundic sets in it wont be such a shock. Oh yeah and hang a few old bananas from your nipples so you get used to saggy bitch tits. and stick an icepick where your prostate is, so you get used to the pain... You might even get ripped.

That whole post was actually ripped off from an E2 post. It was a joke aimed at quadsweep. But he didn't bite. LOL!!!

justwannagetsum said:
Those amounts are insane. you realize we are talking about a newbie human, not an experienced elephant who is trying to cut right? What kind of doses are those?1500 of test for a newbie??????60 of dbol? why dont you just tell the guy to shave his head and cartarize his scalp so more hair cant grow. Then take a pic of a pizza, and paste it over your face. Then tie your nuts off and castrate yourself. And paint your skin yellow so when jaundic sets in it wont be such a shock. Oh yeah and hang a few old bananas from your nipples so you get used to saggy bitch tits. and stick an icepick where your prostate is, so you get used to the pain... You might even get ripped.

I'd bump up the Dbol to 150 mg / day, I think the test is a bit low. You should run at least 5000 mg / day to get good results. You might want to throw in some abombs too.

NFG

Arias said:
Newbie,

First off you need to do your research. Second, go ahead and learn how to train properly. Third, watch your diet. After four or five years, come back and ask me that question again, I'll be happy to advise you. In the mean time, take your vitamins and say your prayers brother............

Arias
:kaioken: :destroy:
EASY MR 54 POST NEWBIE YOUR SELF LIGHTEN UP MAYBE YOU SHOULD DO SOME RESEARCH......do you know this guy or are you just a cool novice with 54 post...

ulter said:
That whole post was actually ripped off from an E2 post. It was a joke aimed at quadsweep. But he didn't bite. LOL!!!

:spit: :lmao: Gbus! For a minute there I thought the board had just "officially" gone to shit.

anabolicann said:
:kaioken: :destroy:
EASY MR 54 POST NEWBIE YOUR SELF LIGHTEN UP MAYBE YOU SHOULD DO SOME RESEARCH......do you know this guy or are you just a cool novice with 54 post...

Actually anabolicann, I don't know Arias from a hole in the wall but what I have seen is some very knowledgeable bros with a lot of "real world" experience that have very few posts. I've also seen many MORONS with 2000+ posts talkin about how they still can't decide if they want to use gear or not.

Point is, post count on EF means absolutely ZILCH!

I just learn who to pay attention to and who to ignore. ulter and quadsweep are both great in my book. ;)

oh yeah, wouldn't want to forget jc21, he knows his shit too. Kinda hard to ignore a guy who's avatar looks like that. :eek2:

wow this is becoming a flame fest!

No need to be insulting here. we all have opinions. after reading and doing some research. I think frontloading 3 weeks will help a personnot have to wait 3 weeks to start seeing gains. It makes a hell of a lot more sense then just taking dbol for a few weeks. He didnt say he was a newbie to working out. Just to AS. But maybe I misunderstood.

imo front loading is worthless. i have taken from 250mg/wk to 1500mg/wk of test. and no matter which one i do for the first few weeks it still takes the same amount of time to kick in. maybe someone can explain to me, why taking a higher dose would make it kick in any quicker. i just dont see it.

mvmaxx said:

Actually anabolicann, I don't know Arias from a hole in the wall but what I have seen is some very knowledgeable bros with a lot of "real world" experience that have very few posts. I've also seen many MORONS with 2000+ posts talkin about how they still can't decide if they want to use gear or not.

Point is, post count on EF means absolutely ZILCH!

I just learn who to pay attention to and who to ignore. ulter and quadsweep are both great in my book. ;)

WORD

Top Bottom