Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH Question

you need to put up a log journal
that is gonna be the most important thing to do here

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

i hope you can put up a log journal and track how hgh effects your blood sugar
and insulin issues
that would be cool to see

yes this would be the first log of its kind
you can track the hgh progression and post up your bloods and how much you are using

log it for us and see for yourself!
i'm pretty sure if you stick with 2iu's or less of quality hgh won't be an issue

I would honestly avoid it.. there are certainly arguments to be made that you would be "ok" using it, but for me, it is not worth the risk with the potential adverse effects from it.. i would stay away from it...

you have plenty of other options with sarms and peptides that would be far safer to look at.. it all comes down to your goals as to which you would go with

I have been working out for a while and am currently 5 7 180lbs. I'm in decent shape and looking to add a little boost. I'm type 1 diabetic on trt I have done a couple small cycles of var, but stay away from anything hard core. I was wondering about HGH. I have read it can cause insulin resistant and dont know if/how well it works. Wondeing if I could get some feedback from peeps that tried it and what would be your recommendation. Thanks.

HGH is great get it @domestic-supply.com so you know it legit

Top Bottom