Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie needing professional advice

Tren and Deca together seems like a bad idea. I would go with the 2nd one but make sure you get proper pct and on cycle ancillaries as well.

If you've already done a few cycles are you are trying to reach 190 pounds.... Jesus Christ, why? You don't need steroids you need to eat.

If you've already done a few cycles are you are trying to reach 190 pounds.... Jesus Christ, why? You don't need steroids you need to eat.
project88 I am trying to cut down to 190lbs currently I am around 215 220lbs. That's why! And I don't think eating will get me to my goal of cutting down. But thanks for your input I guess.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Tren and Deca together seems like a bad idea. I would go with the 2nd one but make sure you get proper pct and on cycle ancillaries as well.
Thanks saymilesaway I agree the second cycle I listed will probably be more useful!.. And I will most definitely get my PCT in check as well. Again thanks for the info brother!!

Miles away if your trying to cut down diet will come even more important depending on your goal BF%. Drugs don't get you lean, a diet does. With a good diet the drugs will assist.

Thank you mdbro328, really appreciate the quick response. And yes I will definitely research calorie diet's. I eat good to begin with, but I am sure it is a whole new Ball game when bodybuilding and keeping it strict.
Again thank you!

Yo Brother, if you want to trim down theres alot of things you need to know likr your BMR ( Basic metabolic rate) and a host of other things.
Please read this article i wrote.....http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...-build-muscle-loose-fat-then-read-712503.html

If you wish to know anything i'm just a pm away.

Top Bottom