Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Routine Needs Help - No haters Please

Dude, do I have to go over this again for your noob ass? It is concentration curls followed by straight bar cable curls supersetted with EZ bar 21's. All sets with your heaviest weight for high reps. Every day.

Advanced bros can throw in some sets of curls in the rack for massive gunz.

Pros also add high pulley cable curls (for practicing their double bicep pose) at the end. But that is only if you are on creatine. The ultra soluble micronized East German kind.

s8nlilhlpr said:
I thought you were supposed to blast your bi's every day???? how else will they grow??

Almost three pages and no mention of TUT? You n00bs are fucking hopeless...I don't even know where to start.

Also, nobody has answered my question about Dermacrine making my unit bigger. I wear youth XL Under Armour pants at the gym to go with my UA shirt and skullcap (my boy T-dog says I look like a white, 160 pound version of Ray Lewis), so having a little extra in the crotchular region is important for looking my best for the treadmill honeyz.

I think spot injections are the way to go. For instance, 2cc of Syntherol in your bis before your drop sets supersetted with dumbell kickbacks will have your arms ripping sleeves off your Crazee Wear.
On your off days, you stick some in your quads and calves to keeps things proportional. Makes those annoying gym rats sit back down and shut teh fuck up.

Cynical Simian said:
Almost three pages and no mention of TUT? You n00bs are fucking hopeless...I don't even know where to start.

Also, nobody has answered my question about Dermacrine making my unit bigger. I wear youth XL Under Armour pants at the gym to go with my UA shirt and skullcap (my boy T-dog says I look like a white, 160 pound version of Ray Lewis), so having a little extra in the crotchular region is important for looking my best for the treadmill honeyz.

OF COURSE dermacrine will make you unit bigger, it works for EVERYTHING, its the ultimate supplement..just think about whatever you want to happen while taking it, and it works!!!! I know a guy who used it and went from 11" arms to 11 1/2"!!!!! That huge!!!

Man, I'm so jealous of your XL size...I have to go with the youth medium or it looks 'baggy'. You haven't figured out the sock trick yet???

s8nlilhlpr said:
OF COURSE dermacrine will make you unit bigger, it works for EVERYTHING, its the ultimate supplement..just think about whatever you want to happen while taking it, and it works!!!! I know a guy who used it and went from 11" arms to 11 1/2"!!!!! That huge!!!

Man, I'm so jealous of your XL size...I have to go with the youth medium or it looks 'baggy'. You haven't figured out the sock trick yet???
Bro, I invented the sock trick.

The only advice I can offer is to by tighter shirts. It always helps. Tri and hit incline flies and arm work 7 days a week, you know you grow in the gym don't you?

al420 said:
Mon: Bi,Chest
Tue: Chest,Tri
Wed. Tri, Bi, Chest
Thur: Tri,Chest, Bi
Fri: Chest, Bi Tri

I do Abs every single day. I am eating 1400 cals pr day but my upper chest won't grow. WHat exercises do you peeps do to really rip up your upper pecs?

For bigger upper pecs, I say on Wed instead of Tri, Bi, Chest; you'd wanna go with chest, tri, bi.....but make sure to preexhaust with flyes before any pressing, otherwise your other muscles will get tired before you can really ''feel'' the chest explode with massive growth.

Up the cals to 1401/day, that way you can gain ripped muscles, anymore and you'll slap on at LEAST 100lbs of fat that you'll never be able to lose.

PS,

Abercrombie has a sale on tank tops..... 3 for $98, they make great workout attire.

Top Bottom