Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

neeed help on my 1st cycle plzzzzzzzzzz

gazooo777

Hey Guys
this is my first ever cycle Primo/Test/Anv
i need some help on points that is confusing me
i am 29 years and the cycle is as follow

* Anv WK 1-8 50mg/day
* Primo WK 1-10 500mg/week
* Test prop WK1-8 40-50mg/day

i will Run HCG 250IU/WK and Nov 20mg/day for PCT

my questions are :

* For Primo should i take the whole 500 mg in one shot one day per week or can i take every 3 days 250mg so total per week shall be 500 mg

* For the Novaldex should i start on which week exactly , can i start taking it if i feel something during the cycle and if i feel what i must take it

* Finally for the HCG is is necessary in that cycle or the Novaldex is enough and if it is necessary when exactly i should start taking it after the cycle or during

thx for the help

Last edited:
that is a very advanced cycle. why did you pick it? also can you give us some more stats. that will help us give better advice.

well Bro that was the recommendation of my gym coach
i asked for a safe cycle + i am not looking for bulk only for some quality muscles so he told me i should run that cycle

Maybe prop for 10, primo 8, var 4. And yea, too much gear for 1st cycle.

U could run test prop 100mg eod for 10w, primo 100mg eod for 8w and u dont need anavar. This is ok for first cycle. Although u could use boldenon 200mg 2xW insted of primo, your choice.

HCG 500IU every 5th day (if u want, not necessary, but will help with atrophy).
Drop nolva and get clomid for pct-> 1-5 day 100mg /d, 6-15 50mg /d.

Keep nolva for possible gyno problems-> if u feel your nipples hurt or tender. To prevent this u can get proviron and take it 25-50mg /d. Proviron is anti-e, and it binds SHBG so other gear works better.

Cheers

ANy "gym coach" who recommends 50 mgs of an oral to a beginner is a nit wit.

Prop is pointless unless you like lots of injections.

For a light first cycle, a natty PCT would be fine. I see no reason to take your chances with Clomid due to the potential sides.

If this is your first cycle, you should just just make it simple. Do Test E 500mg a week for 12 weeks. If your diet and training are on check you should be able to put on 20lbs easy and increase your strength alot. I would leave the anavar and primo for future cycles. You dont need all that right now

Top Bottom