Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need your opinion, starting to lift and want a good cycle.

Jmcbroker

About me, I'm 30 yo 5'8 tall 186lbs pretty chubby right now. few years ago I was working out regularly but have slacked off bad now I have to transform my body. I'm asking whats the best course of action to get the fat off and muscle on. Besides dieting, what about fat burners and when to start a cycle and what cycle?

when I was in the gym few years back did 10 week cycle test prop, tri tren, d bols.. please I'm not looking for abuse just how to go about doing this the right way.

thanks for reading and I appreciate the advice

How long have u been back in the gym?

I recommend that you stick to a set regimen for about 6 months the. Ease u way back in wiith a test only cycle ! Cut some bf before you cycle u will get much better results at a low bf.. Lots of cardio heavy lifts and good diet for about 6 months then a simple 500 mg a week test cycle should do ya good ! Even though u have prior experience imo when u take time off from working out and let ur self go u gotta treat everything as ur just starting back at things again

last thing I want to do is start a cycle and not have my shit together and get bloated and messed up.. already dieting and in the gym.. I have a good amount of body fat to get rid of..

do you recommend any fat burners?

last thing I want to do is start a cycle and not have my shit together and get bloated and messed up.. already dieting and in the gym.. I have a good amount of body fat to get rid of..

do you recommend any fat burners?

No. Just get lean first. With effort and consistency it shouldn't be too long before you are in decent condition. I would aim to get as lean as possible in the next 6 months learning about nutrition and training as much as you can. Once you are in that routine and lean adding aas will help transform you. If you add them in to a bad routine with high body fat you are gonna waste your time.

Green Tea Extract is a good supplement and will give you a boost.

thanks dude.. I'll get some green tea extract. sore as a mofo right now, having a hard time putting my jacket on.

Top Bottom