Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need cycle advice

I say go 3G of test. 2g of tren. Adrol kicker at 150mg. 800 EQ. Then finish at 100mg winny.
Perfect first cycle.

Seriously bro. Stay out of the grave. You can't be serious on this.

hell the most i ever ran was a gram and i was just as good off running 750mg more isn't always better.
Besides i think its foolish to start a first cycle with that much gear.

hell the most i ever ran was a gram and i was just as good off running 750mg more isn't always better.
Besides i think its foolish to start a first cycle with that much gear.

Lol did you forget me. Remember when some noob ass noob made a huge deal several years back about me running tren and Decca in a cycle? I've always been out the box with my cycles and always got pretty huge results. Never played by some cut a paste gurus bullshit mythical do's and don'ts. Although I do agree with you on the test a gram seems to be spot on for me but I have no problem running tren up to 600 mgs but noway should a noob or guy with only a few runs under his belt even dream of that much gear. Guardian always told me to stay low till I can't grow which is damn solid advice for young doods. Good to see you still around bro. A pro told me once that the secret of pro body builders was shit tons of gear so much you can't even imagine or comprehend. But that's for pros not average Joe's or gym rats like most Bros on here. And for the record. My upcoming cycle starts with some pretty strategic use of several diffrent test esters from base to prop to enth to sust as well as tren hex and ace mast prop and e lil gh up to 10 ius or until I can't stand the numbness then I'll dial it in dbol drol dry out with some Winny round last 4 to 6 weeks. I know too much right. Lol

Lol did you forget me. Remember when some noob ass noob made a huge deal several years back about me running tren and Decca in a cycle? I've always been out the box with my cycles and always got pretty huge results. Never played by some cut a paste gurus bullshit mythical do's and don'ts. Although I do agree with you on the test a gram seems to be spot on for me but I have no problem running tren up to 600 mgs but noway should a noob or guy with only a few runs under his belt even dream of that much gear. Guardian always told me to stay low till I can't grow which is damn solid advice for young doods. Good to see you still around bro. A pro told me once that the secret of pro body builders was shit tons of gear so much you can't even imagine or comprehend. But that's for pros not average Joe's or gym rats like most Bros on here. And for the record. My upcoming cycle starts with some pretty strategic use of several diffrent test esters from base to prop to enth to sust as well as tren hex and ace mast prop and e lil gh up to 10 ius or until I can't stand the numbness then I'll dial it in dbol drol dry out with some Winny round last 4 to 6 weeks. I know too much right. Lol

Lol, I knew this post was a joke. Good one

Lol....Thats just like you-always thinking outside the box.

245lbs at 8%bf, never juiced..... Yea right buddy. Lmao. Your guesstimate is wAy off im sure

I don't geustimate shit I am exactly 245 and 8 %BF. However I have done a cycle or two in the past.

Been ima from this forum for a while been on some other forums. Know a few bros who run tren a and npp 300mg eod along with some other shit. Dude can fit 12ccs in his delt. What's your upcoming cycle?

Top Bottom