Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need advice on 2nd cycle / show prep...thanks

supramanrs

what's up everyone, this will be my 2nd cycle within 3 years...I did a 10 week cycle of test cyp / deca about 2.5 year's ago...also will be my 2nd show (placed 2nd in middleweight class)...

stats...
age 31
weight 204
bf % 9-10
training for at least 10 years

new cycle...
wk 1-15 test cyp 250mg every 3.5 days
wk 1-14 eq 300mg every 3.5 days
wk 1-4 tbol 60mg ed
wk 5-8 tbol 80mg ed
wk 1-15 aromasin 12.5mg eod
wk 1-15 n2guard
wk 8-15 hcgenerate

pct...
wk 18-21 clomid 25mg ed
wk 18-21 post cycle / unleashed combo
wk 18-21 forma stanzol
wk 18-21 daa

also taking these supps...
ntkts preworkout
creatine monohydrate
beta alanine
xtend bcaas
alpha lipoic acid
essential fatty acids
animal pak multis
animal pak flex

im starting my 6th week on this cycle, so far I've gained 5lbs, lost some bf%, have gotten noticeably tighter, vascular, strength is insane, and when complete it will leave me 6 weeks until day of show...here's my ?...

should I finish this cycle as planned with pct then do a short 5-6 week cycle of prop / tren / winny, or after week 15 do a prop / tren / winny cycle for 10 weeks, then my pct? I wasnt sure if a 25 week cycle is a good idea, but I also didn't know if a short 5-6 week cycle up until show day would be any better? I'm just looking to prep as well as I can for the show. my last show I did was an all natural prep, in which I got to 5-6% bf weighing 182...just want to take the best route...thanks for any advice...

this site is great and very informative!

i think tbol for 8 weeks is too long. stay with 6 max, and don't go up to 80mg

When this cycle finishes at week 15? and that is 6 weeks out?

I would just do prop/masteron combo....with Anavar 80mg or Winny 50mg, and do PCT after. (tren would also work here, but if you need to do more cardio it could hurt...would be better during curent cycle)
I would not do a full out 10 week cycle after the 15 week cycle, unless it is on week 25.
Most people will quit injectables the week before the show too to get the oils out of the muscle (so you spike up the orals and arimidex and proviron at that point)

When this cycle finishes at week 15? and that is 6 weeks out?

at week 15 the cycle is over, then pct would start 2 weeks later from week 18-21. after week 21 it would be 6 weeks out from the show. so after week 15, it would be 12 weeks out, technically. thanks for the advice.

I would not do a full out 10 week cycle after the 15 week cycle, unless it is on week 25.
Most people will quit injectables the week before the show too to get the oils out of the muscle (so you spike up the orals and arimidex and proviron at that point)

if I were to finish the current cycle to week 15, then do the prop / masteron / winny cycle for 10 weeks, that would give me 2 weeks left before the show, which you said many people do, making it a total length of 25 weeks before pct. would this be recommended? thanks again.

I am very interested to see what you end up doing. I am not too familiar with prepping for a show with the use of AAS. I am guessing this is a non tested show? Do you have a log up or anything?

Dude maybe just do a mini blast pct in between.....
Like run hcg, clomid, etc for 2 weeks.
In those 2 weeks you are waiting I would take the leftover tbol or anavar something along those lines.
then hit an 8 week cutter.

definitely not optimal conditions here......you could just go the whole 25, but that would be up to you.
I def would not wanna do a 4 week pct, then only 6 weeks heading into the show. I would consider shortening the front end rather than the backend.

this was just not well planned from the start... you are going to have a fucking terrible time recovering if you run a cycle that long...

thanks for the responses guys. I think I'm going to just finish the cycle with proper pct as planned. I'm not trying to mess things up by going too long. I let my diet and training do the work for the first show, which got me great results. I have about 10 more lean lbs on me at a slightly lower bf% than I did in that show prep anyway, maybe that itself will show good results...thanks again for all your advice guys.

bro you can still run sarms after pct and go in looking shredded... there's no reason to fuck yourself up by running shit that long and making recovery that difficult...

Top Bottom