Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Juicy April Fool's Day Prank On My Bro.

Oh man. That was just wrong man. I would have been pissed. Would have really sucked worse if he tossed his gear instead of moving it.

Perp

BigCracker said:
I'm atheist. I don't believe in the Easter Bunny, Santa Clause, Unicorns, or The Flying Spaghetti Monster From Above, so no family dinner for me on Sunday.

no one else believes in the easter bunny santa or unicorns only if are they are insane...easter lunch is about whatching my nephew and niece's hunt after plastic eggs full of diabetic inducing sugary treats and eating some animal flesh and finishing it off with moms homemade apple pie...
you dont have to be of any religion to enjoy that...

did not know your family were all passed when you said bro I assumed you were talking about your brother...

doing that was fucked up dude. i had a similar prank pulled on me that tore my life upside down.
A friend thought it was funny to have a girlfriend of his call my house and act as though she is calling from the aids prevention center.
she said she is contacting everyone who was on a list given to her by Jana (not her real name) who is a girl i had dated.
i asked why they would be calling me about jana? they said they are contacting everyone on the name list she had given them since she was tested positive for aids and they needed anyone who had had sexual contact with her to come to the aids center for an immediate blood test.

i hung up, throw up a couple time, called off from work and went to the Aids center and submitted my self for an immediate blood test.

when i came out, chris and a bunch of buddies were outside in stiches laughing at me.
i was so pissed i beat the fuck out of him, and i got charged with assault by the cops.

so practical jokes aint no good!

by the way big cracker, i was not downing you personally, i was just letting you guys know how fucked the prank pulled on me by chris was.

chazk said:
BigCracker said:
I'm atheist. I don't believe in the Easter Bunny, Santa Clause, Unicorns, or The Flying Spaghetti Monster From Above, so no family dinner for me on Sunday.

no one else believes in the easter bunny santa or unicorns only if are they are insane...easter lunch is about whatching my nephew and niece's hunt after plastic eggs full of diabetic inducing sugary treats and eating some animal flesh and finishing it off with moms homemade apple pie...
you dont have to be of any religion to enjoy that...

did not know your family were all passed when you said bro I assumed you were talking about your brother...

No harm. No foul.
I've been an orphink for many years. I kinda like it-like I have a choice? lol

However I do like the fact that I don't have any asshole relatives that I have to tolerate on holidays. :qt:

samsaige said:
by the way big cracker, i was not downing you personally, i was just letting you guys know how fucked the prank pulled on me by chris was.

Don't sweat it noob. If I was offended you'd be the first to know. Ask anyone here. lol Actually it takes quite a bit to get under my skin, but when something does I have no prob flaming the shit out of someone for it.

I'm just waiting for someone to threaten me with Hellfire and Damnation for mentioning my atheism. lol

BigCracker said:
Don't sweat it noob. If I was offended you'd be the first to know. Ask anyone here. lol Actually it takes quite a bit to get under my skin, but when something does I have no prob flaming the shit out of someone for it.

I'm just waiting for someone to threaten me with Hellfire and Damnation for mentioning my atheism. lol

Hellfire and damnation its over rated... After 2 years of living with satans sister you get use to it. lol

You dont even believe in UNICORNS !!?? wow, you really are atheist, I have a unicorn you know. I feed it carrots. LOL (Sorry, its one of them days at work)

Top Bottom