Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Juicy April Fool's Day Prank On My Bro.

BigCracker

As many of you know, I have a few topics that are regularly discussed on this forum that I'm quite outspoken about. One is that I think hiding your gear use from your old lady is lame. Another is AS users that point the finger at people that use recreational drugs in a way that they think their choice of drugs is somehow better than others. And finally, the guys who use, buy, or possess AS w/o knowing the laws and how to handle the cops when they get busted. This last topic is what this prank is all about.

As you guys know I take great pride in educating peeps on the steroid drug laws and the sleazeball modus operandi of the cops, feds, etc when it comes to busting people, so for shits and grins I decided to test my bro(I'll call him Lee)with an April Fool's day prank. Just when I think the guy couldn't be anymore stupid... Here's what I happened.

Yesterday AM I text msg Lee saying the DEA was at my house questioning me about him obtaining roids through an HRT clinic that was writing fake Rx's. I assumed he'd panic and call me asap. No call, but he sends me a text message saying "What?". I figured he knew I was fucking with him since it's April 1st, so when about 30 mins went by w/o hearing from him again I figured my prank wasn't working. I went back to bed. At about 3:30 he text msgs me that he has a new PT client for me and I should call him asap, so I did. He immediately starts asking me questions about the DEA and I went with it-telling him they were asking questions about him etc. I let this go on for about 5 mins-until I finally let the cat out of the bag. He goes on to tell me how his heart was racing and how he scrambled to clean out his whole house of all contraband and brought it to a girl-friend's house to stash it. He was still at the girl's house and she was totally pissed. She was cussing me out in the background, so I hung up. The next thing I thought of was his roomie (an NPC USA competitor-I'll call him Vince). I was like-oh shit I hope Vince didn't fall for it too. Surely Lee would've warned him o clean out his stash as well, right??? Wrong! He left his roomie Vince at home asleep knowing the DEA was en route to his house. He basically left Vince as a sitting duck not realizing that if Vince got busted for possession, so would he since his name is the one on the house mortgage. To make matters worse he brings some dumb bitch into the pic to aid and abet his felonious behavior in hiding his lame-o $500 stash. Chances are if DEA were really on his ass they'd have followed him or secretly installed a gps on his car to track his movement-easily getting his girl-friend busted as well. This chick is dumb as a box of rocks, so you know she'd turn on Lee as soon as the cops busted her for aiding him in his felony possession of AS.

I asked Lee why he didn't warn Vince and his excuse was Vince was sleeping. I was like, do you think the DEA would be scared to wake Vince up? I said that's like seeing smoke coming from the roof of the house and waiting until the house was engulfed in flames before he woke him up cuz he didn't wanna ruin his sleep. He immediately started backpeddling. Duh! He's stupid, but not that stupid. I think he left Vince there purposely to go down in his place-all over a few bottles of juice that might land him 1 yr probation max. Then he's so chickenshit he brings some poor stupid chick into the mix as well. Unfuckingbelievable!

I've discussed roid possession laws with him til I was sick in the past and what does he do??? He ignores all of my prior advice and hypothetically dogs out his roomie and pulls another person into his mess! Hell, it's not like he was looking at any jail time. He's never even been busted for a misdemeanor.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share that with you guys. It wasn't even my intent to set him up to look like a selfish prick because I had no idea he'd act as selfishly as he did. I didn't even know the prank was working until I spoke with him 4 hrs later because I figured either him or his roomie would've called me in a panic immediately after I sent the ball into motion.

Now I'm questioning what a real life scenario would've been like. I almost bet he'd have spit the name of every AS user he knows if the cops arrested him-even after I explained to him that informants don't get any breaks a bazillion times. Anyway, this is a perfect example of how people get busted by the feds. With ignoramuses like him ordering juice through the mail you can see just how easily it is to wind up on the DEA's watch list. The most frustrating part is how many times I've told him how to handle this kind of thing and he still does exactly what the cops would've wanted him to do.

You can imagine the shitstorm I've started between Lee and Vince now. There's serious trust issues now between 2 guys that live under the same roof. How would you guys feel if your roomie left you to take the fall when he just as easily could've warned you as well? Lee is still denying any malice on his part-he says stupid shit like "I was just being cautious" or "I was gonna call Vince and warn him, but I was freaking out!"-which totally contradicts himself.

I feel kinda bad about this, but I truly was surprised by Lee's selfish behavior. He still tries to blame me for not calling him back sooner, but when the only response I got from him was a text msg saying "What?" , combined with it being April 1st, I obviously overestimated his intelligence thinking he knew I was yanking his chain.

no offense but if your brother punches you in the nose at easter lunch infront of your whole family think he is entitled..That was taking it a bit to far....

The true colors came out when the pressure was on.
Nice prank, I would have kicked your ass if you were my friend though.

BigCracker said:
As many of you know, I have a few topics that are regularly discussed on this forum that I'm quite outspoken about. One is that I think hiding your gear use from your old lady is lame. Another is AS users that point the finger at people that use recreational drugs in a way that they think their choice of drugs is somehow better than others. And finally, the guys who use, buy, or possess AS w/o knowing the laws and how to handle the cops when they get busted. This last topic is what this prank is all about.

As you guys know I take great pride in educating peeps on the steroid drug laws and the sleazeball modus operandi of the cops, feds, etc when it comes to busting people, so for shits and grins I decided to test my bro(I'll call him Lee)with an April Fool's day prank. Just when I think the guy couldn't be anymore stupid... Here's what I happened.

Yesterday AM I text msg Lee saying the DEA was at my house questioning me about him obtaining roids through an HRT clinic that was writing fake Rx's. I assumed he'd panic and call me asap. No call, but he sends me a text message saying "What?". I figured he knew I was fucking with him since it's April 1st, so when about 30 mins went by w/o hearing from him again I figured my prank wasn't working. I went back to bed. At about 3:30 he text msgs me that he has a new PT client for me and I should call him asap, so I did. He immediately starts asking me questions about the DEA and I went with it-telling him they were asking questions about him etc. I let this go on for about 5 mins-until I finally let the cat out of the bag. He goes on to tell me how his heart was racing and how he scrambled to clean out his whole house of all contraband and brought it to a girl-friend's house to stash it. He was still at the girl's house and she was totally pissed. She was cussing me out in the background, so I hung up. The next thing I thought of was his roomie (an NPC USA competitor-I'll call him Vince). I was like-oh shit I hope Vince didn't fall for it too. Surely Lee would've warned him o clean out his stash as well, right??? Wrong! He left his roomie Vince at home asleep knowing the DEA was en route to his house. He basically left Vince as a sitting duck not realizing that if Vince got busted for possession, so would he since his name is the one on the house mortgage. To make matters worse he brings some dumb bitch into the pic to aid and abet his felonious behavior in hiding his lame-o $500 stash. Chances are if DEA were really on his ass they'd have followed him or secretly installed a gps on his car to track his movement-easily getting his girl-friend busted as well. This chick is dumb as a box of rocks, so you know she'd turn on Lee as soon as the cops busted her for aiding him in his felony possession of AS.

I asked Lee why he didn't warn Vince and his excuse was Vince was sleeping. I was like, do you think the DEA would be scared to wake Vince up? I said that's like seeing smoke coming from the roof of the house and waiting until the house was engulfed in flames before he woke him up cuz he didn't wanna ruin his sleep. He immediately started backpeddling. Duh! He's stupid, but not that stupid. I think he left Vince there purposely to go down in his place-all over a few bottles of juice that might land him 1 yr probation max. Then he's so chickenshit he brings some poor stupid chick into the mix as well. Unfuckingbelievable!

I've discussed roid possession laws with him til I was sick in the past and what does he do??? He ignores all of my prior advice and hypothetically dogs out his roomie and pulls another person into his mess! Hell, it's not like he was looking at any jail time. He's never even been busted for a misdemeanor.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share that with you guys. It wasn't even my intent to set him up to look like a selfish prick because I had no idea he'd act as selfishly as he did. I didn't even know the prank was working until I spoke with him 4 hrs later because I figured either him or his roomie would've called me in a panic immediately after I sent the ball into motion.

Now I'm questioning what a real life scenario would've been like. I almost bet he'd have spit the name of every AS user he knows if the cops arrested him-even after I explained to him that informants don't get any breaks a bazillion times. Anyway, this is a perfect example of how people get busted by the feds. With ignoramuses like him ordering juice through the mail you can see just how easily it is to wind up on the DEA's watch list. The most frustrating part is how many times I've told him how to handle this kind of thing and he still does exactly what the cops would've wanted him to do.

You can imagine the shitstorm I've started between Lee and Vince now. There's serious trust issues now between 2 guys that live under the same roof. How would you guys feel if your roomie left you to take the fall when he just as easily could've warned you as well? Lee is still denying any malice on his part-he says stupid shit like "I was just being cautious" or "I was gonna call Vince and warn him, but I was freaking out!"-which totally contradicts himself.

I feel kinda bad about this, but I truly was surprised by Lee's selfish behavior. He still tries to blame me for not calling him back sooner, but when the only response I got from him was a text msg saying "What?" , combined with it being April 1st, I obviously overestimated his intelligence thinking he knew I was yanking his chain.

that's why i love the ups and fedex and usps all have night drop boxes.. pay with cash, and send it away... ground of coarse.

Shit, well, I don't know what to say.

LOL at srfl73. But you notice even without anything to say he still made a post...

Cracker you're a nut for sure. That is funny and wow too bad for your buddy leaving the other guy to take the fall.

chazk said:
no offense but if your brother punches you in the nose at easter lunch infront of your whole family think he is entitled..That was taking it a bit to far....

A bit too far? All he got was one text msg(on April Fools day) that DEA was questioning me about him and they might be en route to his house to talk to him. It's not like I called him in a panic and told him to run for the hills cuz he was going to jail forever. If he'd have told his roomie what was going on I guarantee the prank would've lasted 2 mins before the jig was up. I never expected him to "not" tell his roomate. 2 minds are often collectively more intelligent than one alone, which is why I assumed that my prank failed from the beginning. I truly thought the "What?" response was a sarcastic poke at me for even trying to dupe him/them.

chazk said:

I'm atheist. I don't believe in the Easter Bunny, Santa Clause, Unicorns, or The Flying Spaghetti Monster From Above, so no family dinner for me on Sunday.

Fuck, I don't even have one living relative, so even if I was a God Fearing Christian there would be no baked ham soi rae for me this Sunday.

Please do enjoy yours though. I'll be getting my weiner sucked in my swimming pool by some pole dancer instead.

BigCracker said:
A bit too far? All he got was one text msg(on April Fools day) that DEA was questioning me about him and they might be en route to his house to talk to him. It's not like I called him in a panic and told him to run for the hills cuz he was going to jail forever. If he'd have told his roomie what was going on I guarantee the prank would've lasted 2 mins before the jig was up. I never expected him to "not" tell his roomate. 2 minds are often collectively more intelligent than one alone, which is why I assumed that my prank failed from the beginning. I truly thought the "What?" response was a sarcastic poke at me for even trying to dupe him/them.
no you said you were texted him,,then he called and you started telling him the dea was asking questions about him you should have just said april fools...besides you never said the dea was heading over to his house , lee did not know if that was happing if they would show up...
he cleaned house means he cleaned house a clean house means all the roids are gone...so he should have taken vinces stuff with him....if he did not then he didnt clean house he left roids in their...
dumb part on his move to not take vinces stash...

ether way you went to far ,,, let hope he does not take it to far next year with you on april fools like send off dutey cop friends to your house to ask you a few questions...

I know it was a joke and all... but if that shit happened to me i dont think Icould speak to my brother for a few years.... oh wait i havent spoke to him for a few years.... so i guess it does not matter

Top Bottom