Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my first pec injection

yea i do 2cc in my pecs i dont have a problem now. but when i first started it was a little sore but it helps adding another injection site so you can shoot up more. p.s. kind of scary the first time.

it was a little weird. but knowing about the chest wall protecting me i wasnt to worried. thanks for all of the replies

i love doing the pecs, gotta love the pump u get if u train chest same day as the inject.
i only go for 0.8 ml now thou....how much is a cc?

yea i do 2cc in my pecs i dont have a problem now. but when i first started it was a little sore but it helps adding another injection site so you can shoot up more. p.s. kind of scary the first time.
just a question for you, i thought you were 6'3 and 166 pounds, wouldnt 2cc in your pec be hard to do?

i had trouble last week with my pec injection.....put the needle in and felt this really sharp pain so i took it out and in jected another spot on the pec and didnt feel a thing...the pain lasted a few days but im good as new now.

if pec sticks made you sore don't try sticking in ur calves.... :worried:

I use prop in the pecs & have little pain. I do NOT however shoot 3 cc's! Holy toledo! rnch is right, stay away from calf. I dont care what you shoot there, it fucking hurts!

Pecs are a great spot. Try not using enough CC's to do breast augmentation :FRlol:

what size pin do u use for pec?? i cant immagine doing pec inj... i did 1 cc tren in delt and my shit was soar for 2 days couldnt fucking pick up a water bottle with that arm

the pain is almost gone already. i guessing i wont get any pain from it after a few more of them. i use a 1.5'' 25ga. for every where, except for penis. for penis injects i use a 14ga. 3'' pin to insure deap muscle penitration.

Top Bottom