Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first cycle as suggested here

Oprisowis

After reading the suggestions made by those guys with experience here on the forum, I decided to just use a testosterone solo cycle at 500 mgs per week and use arimidex as my AI at 0.25 mgs. Now the question is, I've got blood test done to determine my baseline before the cycle, and it showed that my estrogen levels are very high, and testosterone is high too. Total testosterone is 35 nmol/l and E2 is 59 pg/ml. So do I need to lower the estrogen first,or I can just run the cycle as is? Or the cycle will put estrogen levels in the right place?

First of all, it is a good thing that you decided to go with a testosterone solo cycle for a first time, and the dosage is reasonable as well. However, I would highly recommend to use aromasin instead of arimidex, especially with naturally high estrogen levels,since it is a suicide AI and it will not allow estrogen rebounds to take place. Then it is also normal that your estrogen is high, since testosterone is also high. What matters the most, is the balance, not the figures themselves. Perhaps, you could start running aromasin aweek before starting the cycle, and reassure yourself that it won't get too high during the cycle.

However, I would highly recommend to use aromasin instead of arimidex, especially with naturally high estrogen levels,since it is a suicide AI and it will not allow estrogen rebounds to take place.

I second the recommendation on aromasin. I used to run adex all the time, but since aromasin became readily available, I haven't used adex at all.

If you know that you naturally have high estrogen levels, you are going to want to keep a very close eye on them during your cycle.

Arimidex at 0.25mg ED probably won't be a high enough dosage. I would start with 0.5mg ED. Get your estrogen levels checked 3-4 weeks into your cycle to make sure that your estrogen is in the normal range. If it's high, keep increasing your AI dosage until it gets into the normal range.

I wouldn't do anything different on your cycle but definitely get mid-cycle blood work. You really want to keep an eye on estrogen to make sure it doesn't get too high. Those bloods will tell you if you need to adjust your AI dose or not.

I have seen Lev has recommended to use Aromasin - is it better than arimidex - any differences? So I see that you say I can start the cycle and just keep an eye on the estrogen levels - right?

1. Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor, so there will be no estrogen rebound once you stop taking it. Meanwhile, this estrogen rebound is well possible with arimidex, since it is not a suicide AI.

2. Arimidex will stress your lipids by increasing the levels of LDL cholesterol (the bad one), whilst aromasin will increase the levels of HDL (the good cholesterol).

3. Aromasin will increase your IGF-1 production by up to 25%, which is very good for muscle growth and recovery, which is not the case with arimidex.

You are absolutely fine to start the cycle now buddy!

However, I Strongly advise against your chosen AI!

Unless you are running HUGE dosages, you absolutely do not need such a strong AI. Nolvadex at 10mg per day or 20mg TOPS is absolutely all you need.

Out of over 15 clients I have only ONE running something stronger than nolvadex, and he is a high level competitor on over 1500mg test a week and 750mg deca with dbol and drol.

Strong AI's can lower estro too much which REALLY kills gains! You need a proper balance of estro and test, you absolutely do not need estro in normal ranges while on high test, you just don't want it to get to a certain height. Nolva wil lassure your estro does not get too high OR Too low! Nolvadex has the negative effects of a moderate Tylenol dosage, it is very safe and will not harm gains like other AI's.

Your suggested AI and other strong AI's can not only hurt gains but have negative health effects, nolva is superior by far unless you are very high level with huge dosages!

Top Bottom