Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~ My Final Bit of Drama Please Forgive Me ~

I'm sad to see you go, but I understand. I had a nice long break myself from last fall to this spring/summer and when I came back it felt different....I definitely had a much healthier level of detachment. Please keep in touch, I sent you all my info.

lol at all these people making this thread about them.

And, T2T, you haven't been here long enough to crack jokes on Cindy taking a break because you just don't know the background.

lol at all these people making this thread about them.

And, T2T, you haven't been here long enough to crack jokes on Cindy taking a break because you just don't know the background.

I wasn't trying to be disrespectful, I was just trying to lighten the mood. Maybe it was in bad taste, I'm sorry if I offended anyone. These other 2 started bashing me, trying to be cute I guess.
It's her decision, she's a grown woman, and you're right I haven't been here long enough to know a complete back story, but I have been here long enough to see what has been going on over the past almost year, and based on what she's put in the opening post it seems like this place where some people are real and some people are not is a place were she doesn't want to waste any more energy. I actually respect her for her decision as she said in a post when someone made a comment about her posting her face on her avatar, she's a real person with real feelings and she just wanted people to know that. I really do wish her the best and I hope you find happiness and wherever she goes and whatever she chooses.

Sent from my XT907 using EliteFitness

I wasn't trying to be disrespectful, I was just trying to lighten the mood. Maybe it was in bad taste, I'm sorry if I offended anyone. These other 2 started bashing me, trying to be cute I guess.
It's her decision, she's a grown woman, and you're right I haven't been here long enough to know a complete back story, but I have been here long enough to see what has been going on over the past almost year, and based on what she's put in the opening post it seems like this place where some people are real and some people are not is a place were she doesn't want to waste any more energy. I actually respect her for her decision as she said in a post when someone made a comment about her posting her face on her avatar, she's a real person with real feelings and she just wanted people to know that. I really do wish her the best and I hope you find happiness and wherever she goes and whatever she chooses.

Sent from my XT907 using EliteFitness

Oh just stfu already

Cindy we love you!

Top Bottom