Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My cutting diet...

just one question.... In the total amt of carbs to be consumed for the day, do you include the dex/mal that is part of your PWO shake?

You have to count them!!! Remember: Calories in vs. Calories out... Those are a hell of bunch of carbs not being counted.

Yep, if you want to do it properly, be sure to count the calories in EVERYTHING you eat and drink. Don't forget about condiments and sauces either (most of them contain sugar).

OK bros...I def think I am seeing results...but I feel like SHIT...

I have decided to get around 2500 calories a day, and 5 days a week I am doing 1000 cals cardio...

But I def feel tighter.

wesley90 said:
OK bros...I def think I am seeing results...but I feel like SHIT...

I have decided to get around 2500 calories a day, and 5 days a week I am doing 1000 cals cardio...

But I def feel tighter.

If you are feeling like shit you may need to increase your carbs... try upping them 5% and bring the fat 5% lower (if you can do it). Maybe you are not as carb sensitive as I am...

Pintoca

I dunno, like my face feels hot, I am anxious...I have a fear to socialize...and carbs isnt a problem, I probably get around 200 grams just from gatorade.

wesley90 said:
I dunno, like my face feels hot, I am anxious...I have a fear to socialize...and carbs isnt a problem, I probably get around 200 grams just from gatorade.

Dude, that sounds like an anxiety attack... relax... maybe you are trying too hard and think everybody is checking on your progress... most people won't give a fck... so don't worry, you do this only because you want to do it, not to prove it to anybody...

To me it sounds not like a physical thing, more like a mental thing...

That is what I talked to my psychiatrist about...some sustanon triggered an anxiety attack within me that sent me to the hospital with a BP of 190/100...keep in mind I am 18, 240 pounds, and can run 6 miles in 60 minutes no problem...

Top Bottom